Black Christians : THE AFRICAN QUEEN...A White Woman~ Historical Connections

Are you a Christian? Have you read the entire Bible? because I can prove your very first sentence as incorrect. BTW, Jesus has "all power" & control of the earth & heaven ... not God. Jesus established a 'new covenant with the inhabitants of earth' through His crucifixon.' Jesus is omnipotent/omniscient and He created the earth and it "entire history" along with His Father long before Adam set foot on earth. Therefore, They planted and uprooted every ruler in its 6000 + year history in order to pave way for Jesus to return to earth to rule as King of king and Lord of lords. See below:

Roman 13:1
Daniel 2:21
Matthew 28:18

Here is another Concordance for your reference; Romans 13:1 ~

Then saith Pilate unto him, Speakest thou not unto me? knowest thou not that I have power to crucify thee, and have power to release thee?​

Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered me unto thee hath the greater sin.​
And from thenceforth Pilate sought to release him: but the Jews cried out, saying, If thou let this man go, thou art not Caesar's friend: whosoever maketh himself a king speaketh against Caesar.​
ST. JOHN 19:11-13.​

You do realize that Pilate became afraid after hearing what Jesus said. He was given power from above based upon his own people wanting to be governed by the Roman empire, a system that is not of God the Creator. This is what Jesus meant also in that, 'now is the POWER OF DARKNESS'. It was the kind of power that Pilate realized, he did not want after Jesus told him that. So yes, the Creator God permitted the government of the Adversary to have its time, its dominion for about 2500 years [DANIEL 7:25]. And because the Hebrews shouted for this system to govern then, they became subjected to it by their own choice, their own free will. But for those who do not conform, eventhough they face persecution, they will be delivered from it. Therefore, yes, we are suppose to obey our leaders as is fit in the Lord, but there is no where in the Bible where God would condone Christians to conform to this system of election, or any unGodly command, and here are some examples in that Jesus also said, 'put no other God before God the Creator:

1. God would never condone a slave master commanding black african male slave to rape a Black slave woman or hurt a child, and under this system this was prevalent before and after 1776. In Exodus 1:15-22, the king commanded the Hebrew midwives to kill the baby males when they were born, but they did not obey this order!!! They feared God, and then the king required of them why they did not obey his order, and they responded. Now you need to hear this; THIS IS HOW GOD THE CREATOR RESPONDED TO THESE WOMEN WHO DID NOT OBEY THE COMMAND OF THE HIGHER POWER:

Therefore God dealt well with the midwives: and the people multiplied, and waxed very mighty.​
And it came to pass, because the midwives feared God, that he made them houses.​
EXODUS 1:20-21.​

Therefore and again, you're response is so like the white slave masters that have picked and chose scriptures to justify raping and brutalizing Black African women and little children, and even men, and then deceive Black African Americans into believing in it. Christianity and this Democratic government are two distinct forms of government, and that would be why the Americans separated from Christianity, because they did not want to conform. They used Christianity to deceive and set up their system and when they separated from it, they proved that they are Anti-Christ. Therefore as Jesus said, this is the power of darkness. Therefore, the kind of power that Pilate was afraid of and did not want when Jesus said that, is why Jesus said also, 'obey the leaders' because this is their time to prove their system, their arrogance and vanity of which caused them to challenge the Creator in that they believe their system was better than his, in the first place. This is their time, and no matter what BENEFACTORS WILL NOT PARTAKE OF THE DELIVERANCE and HEAVEN. Now, they are trying to get Black America into agreeing with their system by choice. As you have said though, these leaders under this system have been ordained so, in essence, they are not being elected because they are selected by this system as it has been set up to run for their benefit. God will consider this system and the leaders in how they treat humanity, and deal with the issue of Separation of Church and State, no matter who the leader is. If, like the Romans did in the AD 300s, this system decides to go back under the system of Christianity, then God will deal with that. But the head of state cannot act also as the head of Christianity, and that was the deception of the Romans.

Here is another Concordance for your reference; Romans 13:1 ~

Then saith Pilate unto him, Speakest thou not unto me? knowest thou not that I have power to crucify thee, and have power to release thee?​

Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered me unto thee hath the greater sin.​
And from thenceforth Pilate sought to release him: but the Jews cried out, saying, If thou let this man go, thou art not Caesar's friend: whosoever maketh himself a king speaketh against Caesar.​
ST. JOHN 19:11-13.​

You do realize that Pilate became afraid after hearing what Jesus said. He was given power from above based upon his own people wanting to be governed by the Roman empire, a system that is not of God the Creator. This is what Jesus meant also in that, 'now is the POWER OF DARKNESS'. It was the king of power that Pilate realized, he did not want after Jesus told him that. So yes, the Creator God permitted the government of the Adversary to have its time, its dominion for about 2500 years [DANIEL 7:25]. And because the Hebrews shouted for this system to govern then, they became subjected to it by their own choice, their own free will. But for those who do not conform, eventhough they face persecution, they will be delivered from it. Therefore, yes, we are suppose to obey our leaders as is fit in the Lord, but there is no where in the Bible where God would condone Christians to conform to this system of election, or any unGodly command, and here are some examples in that Jesus also said, 'put no other God before God the Creator:

1. God would never condone a slave master commanding black african male slave to rape a Black slave woman or hurt a child, and under this system this was prevalent before and after 1776. In Exodus 1:15-22, the king commanded the Hebrew midwives to kill the baby males when they were born, but they did not obey this order!!! They feared God, and then the king required of them why they did not obey his order, and they responded. Now you need to hear this; THIS IS HOW GOD THE CREATOR RESPONDED TO THESE WOMEN WHO DID NOT OBEY THE COMMAND OF THE HIGHER POWER:

Therefore God dealt well with the midwives: and the people multiplied, and waxed very mighty.​
And it came to pass, because the midwives feared God, that he made them houses.​
EXODUS 1:20-21.​

Therefore and again, you're response is so like the white slave masters that have picked and chose scriptures to justify raping and brutalizing Black African women and little children, and even men, and then deceive Black African Americans into believing in it. Christianity and this Democratic government are two distinct forms of government, and that would be why the Americans separated from Christianity, because they did not want to conform. They used Christianity to deceive and set up their system and when they separated from it, they proved that they are Anti-Christ. Therefore as Jesus said, this is the power of darkness. Therefore, the kind of power that Pilate was afraid of and did not want when Jesus said that, is why Jesus said also, 'obey the leaders' because this is their time to prove their system, their arrogance and vanity of which caused them to challenge the Creator in that they believe their system was better than his, in the first place. This is their time, and no matter what BENEFACTORS WILL NOT PARTAKE OF THE DELIVERANCE and HEAVEN. Now, they are trying to get Black America into agreeing with their system by choice. As you have said though, these leaders under this system have been ordained so, in essence, they are not being elected because they are selected by this system as it has been set up to run for their benefit. God will consider this system and the leaders in how they treat humanity, and deal with the issue of Separation of Church and State, no matter who the leader is. If, like the Romans did in the AD 300s, this system decides to go back under the system of Christianity, then God will deal with that. But the head of state cannot act also as the head of Christianity, and that was the deception of the Romans.

SMH !!

What you want is an argument and I don't argue religion. I have more than prove my points of God using the forces of good & evil to enforce His agenda. You just don't know the Bible as well as you think you do because God has used other wicked kings to punish the Jews for their evil, wickedness and failure to worship Him. I won't educate you by arguing with you & playing your game. Suggest you find your answers with a bible scholar or an theologian expert because "nothing" I say will convince you. Have a good day.

It's your super arrogance that causes you to think you can decide how well you think I know the Bible, but that your free choice. At any rate, your response about how God uses evil people of which would be similar to Jesus also referencing 'lukewarm people' of whom become caught between evil and good has nothing to do with God supporting the government of the Adversary that Jesus came to prove because it rejected Jesus and has nothing to do with Jesus. But you have a good day too.

i told ya'll earlier that it's troll logic
from whence this babble is derived from...lol

one love
khasm

LOL !! I asked 'chevron dove' if she was a Christian and read the entire Bible .... and she didn't answer. Real & saved christians do not provoke arguments & resort to 'name calling" with other Christians. Only christian 'hypocrites' or satan's disciples, pretending to be a Christian by wearing "sheepskin," resorting to such tactics. And worst of all she acknowledged her liking of your post {a non-believer/atheist}. That's why I ended my dialogue with her.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back