Black Christians : JOB, His Beautiful Daughters, His Black African Wife & the Arameans

Chevron Dove

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 7, 2009
JOB, His Beautiful Daughters, His Black African Wife & the Arameans

The Book of Job …is one of the books of the Hebrew Bible. It
relates the story of Job, his trials at the hands of Satan, his discussions
with friends on the origins and nature of his suffering, his challenge to
God, and finally a response from God. The book is a didactic poem set in
a prose frame and has been called "the most profound literary work of the entire Old Testament"…

Origin and textual historyMost scholars date Job between the 6th and 4th century BCE.
[11]

*Note: 6th and 4th century BCE means 500s and 300s BCE.

The story of Job offers a totally fascinating and incredible part of east world history and without the understanding of this part of the Bible, a major part of humanity will never be understood in how the Creator God is working in order to bring together peace in this world. Most modern day Bible scholars say that they cannot place the life of Job in any certain time period but figure he lived somewhere between the time of the 500s to the 300s BC and that would place him during the time of the empires of Assyria, Neo-Babylonia, and Medo-Persia. Some scholars place Job much earlier during the time before the first Temple of Solomon or during the time of Jacob [Israel] which would be during the 1900s BC. However in consideration of the profound conflict and message that Job firmly defended against amazing odds, it becomes so obvious as to why White scholars have not firmly dated the life of Job. Furthermore, the deep message that Job transfers in his defense against his adversaries who attack his spirit viciously has such an shocking impact against major issues of this world in the past that bares the foundation upon which we are still enduring today, it becomes no wonder as to why practically all White Bible scholars have so discreetly chosen not to reveal the full interpretation of Job’s true passion but only offer major deception. The slave masters who resided over chattel slavery during the time of their supposed government of Christianity have a day of reckoning. After understanding Job’s inner fury as he defended his choices in life, and especially as an African woman, a Christian and a Hebrew Israelite, I can never agree with going to war and fighting the White man’s enemy in countries like India and etc. because based upon Job and other issues that surrounds certain ancient Aramean civilizations, other Semitic people and more, it becomes obvious to me that their enemies are not necessarily my enemies, but in fact could have been people that deliberately put their lives on the line in the cause for Black Africans.

Even though I absolutely respect and honor the leaders of America, I am still waiting for deliverance from the Creator God because this government has totally rejected me from their court systems and have not considered my human life worthy of their full protection under their Democratic Constitution. They are definitely not going to war to protect my full human rights however, my life is totally under the grace of God the Creator, and it would be spiritual people like Job that are hear today under this system that have helped me, and I believe they are God sent. Job’s life completely connects to the Native North American experiences and certain kinds of ‘Indians’ that actually bonded with the early Black ‘Indians’ and early Black Africans in their struggle against the atrocities committed byway of White Colonialism. The very illness that Satan struck Job with correlates to SMALLPOX, the very disease that the White system used against the American ‘Indians’. Based upon the Bible and other research it becomes easy to date the life of Job and to recognize the impact and the connection that his life made that caused the ancient Hebrew Israelites and certain east world civilizations to be able to come together for peace. Based upon the actual core of what Job had to resist from his adversaries, it becomes obvious why many White Bible scholars and other racist people who claim to be believers in the Bible Testaments have not explained the text of Job in its fullness. The most incredible mystery that surrounds the total struggle of Job against Satanism which included his friends of which attacked Job for his stance had to do with the fact that Job who was an eastern man living with in an Aramean civilization, had bonded with a Sabean woman and had reached out in compassion to support the plight of Sabean people of whom had become severely exploited and suppressed byway of staunch racism that permeated throughout the east world as a result of, not only a White Supremacist racist movement, but all forms of racist movements against Black African people that included certain racist Aramaic movements as well.

This would be the significance in the four friends that came to Job with the intentions to help Job become delivered from his illness. In their arrogance, they were unaware that they each had a specific cultural background and possessed racist attitudes that played apart in racism and the suppressions against Black Hamitic peoples and in their anguish and frustration towards not being able to help Job from his illness, they began to believe that their attitudes against Black Ham [Cush Ham] was justified and that Job was being punished by the Creator God for helping Black Hamitic people of whom were judged and thrown down by God. The Book of Job is absolutely profound. Furthermore to make matters worse and to further the justification that Job’s friends had against the Cush Hamites [Sabeans and Chaldeans & etc.], the very Sabean people that Job bonded with and reached out to help, ‘robbed him blind’-- when be became ill and basically on his deathbed, and then his very wife gave up on Job and God, and she came to her husband and told him to just ‘curse God and die’. Man! This would be the entire context that the Book of Job revolves around and, this would be the mystery as to why modern White Bible scholars have so conveniently elected not to totally translate the Book of Job for our Black African American slave ancestors to fully comprehend. Satan came to Job and told him after his friends began to work on him and told him that basically, God’s ways were too hard and therefore Job should do as he had done and just give up the cause of being pro-Black and support White Supremacy.

This then would be the most deeper issue in the Book of Job and in regards to the actual presence of Satan as to why he was damned, thrown out of the heavens, and spends his time on earth trying desperately to cause all mankind to do as he has done and support White Supremacy. Here too would be one of most ironic climatic revelations about the actual presence of Satan and the struggle between humankind and Satanism that the Creator God was able to prove through the sheer defiance of the man named Job; Based upon the sheer context of the struggle it becomes obvious that like most Arameans and Semites in that region that Job was obviously a light skinned man, but Satan’s original presence was like that of Cush Ham, BLACK[!], --yet Satan goes throughout this earth to desperately try and convince all mankind to turn against Jehovah for his creation of the Black skinned and dark skinned African-typed man and woman! God forbid. Yet, it was Job that stood against this evil, covered the head of a Black Hamitic woman and became so enraged at his friends for their attack on him in support of the Black Hamitic [African] presence that eventually, Job became so angry even though he was near death, he blasted his friends out! Satan, who told Job that God’s ways were too hard, would be the very origins and manifestations of Black Self Hate and thus was why he was thrown out of the heavens--he was manipulated and used by his fallen angels to come against Jehovah and mock him for the manifestation of Blackness. Satan became the ruler over sin until, as Job basically said, he was able to pass his damnation onto Adam [Adamnation]. But thanks to the awesome mercy of Jehovah of whom has given mankind the same longtime mercy and opportunity to repent that he had afforded Satan before he was ultimately judged.

Job’s life and struggles against racism supports the beginning brilliance and power of the early Cush-ite Hamites as they did set up the major Babylonian civilization in present day Iraq, and these Black kings laid the foundation of peace for this world but also, Job proves that due to the fall of mankind beginning with Adam and long before the fall of Greater Babylon, further help and deliverance from the suppressions of Satanism does not only come from the Black presence on this earth. Satan will strike at anyone who works against his cause to prove his position in that he believes that he and his fallen angels should not have been thrown out of the heavens and should have been allowed to continue in their supremacist mode in that Blackness should be suppressed down to serve Whiteness and lightness. The book of Job and other crucial points in history reveals too that in addition to White arrogance and racism, some of the biggest supporters of White Supremacy comes from Black people thus, this would be one reason in what caused the very downfall of Cush Ham as they were infiltrated and exploited byway of certain east world Black people in support of White Supremacy and the Cush-ites were deceived and turned one against another until they were weakened. Based upon these early conflicts in the first major post-flood civilization and other issues, it becomes easy to see that Job lived during these early times even before the time of Jacob. Other scriptures in the Bible offer some deep revelations about Job in correlation to some of the names of the people he lived around and show that he would have lived around the time of Abraham during the 2000s BC and not the 6th or the 4th century BCE.

The later words of father Israel [Jacob] of which Moses later recorded also gives incite to Job having lived much earlier in those ancient times around the time of the downfall of Greater Babylon and the time of the judgment against Canaan Ham. Father Israel revealed that it was up for grabs amongst the Semitic world of just who Jehovah would claim to continue in the blessing of Shem as High Priesthood and Abraham marks that time upon which later, father Israel was made to know that he was also chosen out from Abraham. Job’s life proves that Jehovah considered him at that time of Abraham and, father Israel in the Book of Genesis and the Book of Job offers more detail as to how Job still became grafted into the blessing of Shem and through the tribe of Dan Israel despite the problems that his family presented. Job lived in the time when the presence of the Aramean people began to become significant when after Noah took back the lands that he had once allowed Canaan to inherit. Another confirmation of the time period that Job lived within had to do with his age and lifespan. Although today it has been known that there are people of whom have lived beyond the typical age of life expectancy, the fact that Job lived to be way beyond the age of 140 years old was commonplace during the time of Abraham and did not taper off to be about 120 years until the lifetime of Moses.

Because the Book of Job offers many in depth incites into the problems that revolve around world hatred and racism from many different aspects and shows how the Creator God appeals to all humanity, how Jehovah acknowledges other kinds of people, and how he offers everyone an opportunity to help in the cause of world peace, it becomes important to understand the presence of Job and the significance of each person that Job had to contend with when he was very sick including his wife. Because of the magnitude and volume that the Book of Job possesses in its content with regards to how Jehovah deals with mankind in order to help us know peace, and that like Job says, goes beyond the scope of what mankind can grasp in its entirety, I am just happy to share the little bit that I have come to appreciate. Therefore, I will present some scriptures and share my research and incite. Cont.

I love the book of Job...
This may be off top...and I apologize Chevron Dove....But I favor this book because whenever I'm going through trials in my life I remember him and the trials he had to endure, all with Satan at his footsteps, the plague, his friends challenging him, and his wife telling him to curse God....But all-in-all he never turned his back for a second on God. He remained in his faith.

I have lost my faith in God many, many times. I've even cursed God. But it seems like no matter what he doesn't lose his faith in me. He has blessed me with so much and I've taken it for granted. And I know I don't deserve some of the blessings he has given to me. I have been tested by God and tempted by the Devil. And it's been such a challenge.

My mom was telling the other day as we were talking about how evil the government is and how the system is so corrupt, and how it is affecting the youth. My mom told me that she feels like God allowed me to go through all that I went through when I was young and even up to now, so that I could know what to say and do when it comes to my child. And maybe even more people.

As far as the government....This country is going to fall. All powerful countries and nations who turn their back on the Lord always do. It is no longer "One Nation Under God", it is "One Nation Under Man". All good things come to an end.

^^^^^^^What a beautiful testimony!

In reference to Job, yes, truly no one can throw him or herself a "pity party" in light of his trials and tribulations. Job's testing is a humbling one for us all.

And, yes, God never gives up on us no matter what. No matter how many times we may give up on Him...He can wait.... He's got all the TIME in the WORLD. (smile)

Thank you for sharing, Sister MsInterpret!

I love the book of Job...
This may be off top...and I apologize Chevron Dove....But I favor this book because whenever I'm going through trials in my life I remember him and the trials he had to endure, all with Satan at his footsteps, the plague, his friends challenging him, and his wife telling him to curse God....But all-in-all he never turned his back for a second on God. He remained in his faith.

I have lost my faith in God many, many times. I've even cursed God. But it seems like no matter what he doesn't lose his faith in me. He has blessed me with so much and I've taken it for granted. And I know I don't deserve some of the blessings he has given to me. I have been tested by God and tempted by the Devil. And it's been such a challenge.

My mom was telling the other day as we were talking about how evil the government is and how the system is so corrupt, and how it is affecting the youth. My mom told me that she feels like God allowed me to go through all that I went through when I was young and even up to now, so that I could know what to say and do when it comes to my child. And maybe even more people.

As far as the government....This country is going to fall. All powerful countries and nations who turn their back on the Lord always do. It is no longer "One Nation Under God", it is "One Nation Under Man". All good things come to an end.

Wow! That is a powerful testimony that is inspiring and I believe will help many!--Because it sure inspires me!

Thanks for sharing!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back