Black People Politics : 'Something is wrong' with presidential election, says civil rights leader Diane Nash

Why Trump Impeachment Talk Is Dangerous, According to Obama Adviser David Axelrod

Julia Glum
NewsweekAugust 24, 2017

... "I think we have to be very, very careful when we have these discussions because we have a system, a constitutional system, and if people get a sense that there is some extraordinary measure that’s going to be taken to effect what they would view as a bloodless coup," Axelrod said on CNN ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/why-trump-impeachment-talk-dangerous-163932468.html

Amid mounting bipartisan concerns, debate over Trump's mental health takes off
Jayne O'Donnell, USA TODAYPublished 5:49 p.m. ET Aug. 23, 2017 | Updated 2:32 p.m. ET Aug. 24, 2017

When Republican Sen. Bob Corker said last week that President Trump hasn't "been able to demonstrate the stability" needed for success and recommended he "move way beyond himself," it was news mostly because Corker has been one of Trump's key supporters in Congress.

Then James Clapper, who served in top intelligence jobs under former Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama, Wednesday morning questioned Trump's "fitness to be in this office" and said he was worried about the president's access to the nuclear codes. Clapper, who had a long military career, is a close friend and longtime colleague of Trump's Defense Secretary, Jim Mattis, a former Marine Corps general.

1. Debating the president's mental health more complicated than just ...
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...-than-citing-narcissism-erraticism/490096001/ - 194k - Cached - Similar pages
    1 day ago ... Talk about President Trump's mental health has gone from quiet whispers to bipartisan concern about stability.

Don is a fat butt twitter bully.
He's bullying McConnell and Ryan. Both of them taking his hits like the pucks they are. And McCain....

And why shouldn't he. These lil pucks haven't impeached him.
He can do whatever he wants. These scarddy cats run and hide like children.
Lil don is a toddler. Toddlers can be frightening until you take away their twitter account, their wall, Obama care remains the law of the land, and impeachment.
IMO, I don't believe don wants the job of POTUS. He wants to be fired, impeached, fall down a flight of stairs, anything to get him out of all that responsibility.
He reminded me of a preteen trying to get out of going to school.
He's throwing shiney objects all around the world, because he wants somebody to get him out of going in the Oval Office.....to....work. Lil don is not a worker bee.
He does not know real work.

Why Trump Impeachment Talk Is Dangerous, According to Obama Adviser David Axelrod

Julia Glum
NewsweekAugust 24, 2017

... "I think we have to be very, very careful when we have these discussions because we have a system, a constitutional system, and if people get a sense that there is some extraordinary measure that’s going to be taken to effect what they would view as a bloodless coup," Axelrod said on CNN ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/why-trump-impeachment-talk-dangerous-163932468.html

:wow: Where the Police when you need 'em :facepalm:

Trump adviser Roger Stone warns any politician who votes to impeach him would 'endanger their own life'

Chris Baynes
The IndependentAugust 25, 2017

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-adviser-roger-stone-warns-091246640.html

How much longer should we have to endure this.
His people are threatening/for him, congress and citizens with Civil War if they try and impeach this man.

A Civil War will not be happening and they know this.
This silliness is aimed at Congress.
Will they take any action?
I think we or they or everybody just been threatened with civil war if this man is impeached.
What does he/they think of his supporters? Does his staff and him dare to think all his supporters will become involved in a civil war.
I don't think all of dons supporters are white supremacist type. Some of his supporters are Black. They're just trying to protect their (stupid) vote. I don't blame them, considering the competition. But, now is the time for the normal among them to speak up.

Venting

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back