Black People Politics : 'Something is wrong' with presidential election, says civil rights leader Diane Nash

How much longer should we have to endure this.
His people are threatening/for him, congress and citizens with Civil War if they try and impeach this man.

A Civil War will not be happening and they know this.
This silliness is aimed at Congress.
Will they take any action?
I think we or they or everybody just been threatened with civil war if this man is impeached.
What does he/they think of his supporters? Does his staff and him dare to think all his supporters will become involved in a civil war.
I don't think all of dons supporters are white supremacist type. Some of his supporters are Black. They're just trying to protect their (stupid) vote. I don't blame them, considering the competition. But, now is the time for the normal among them to speak up.

Venting

Hopefully, not much longer, Mueller is closing in on Manafort and Flynn. Its just a matter of time before Trump is brought to his knees. There's lots of talk about a 25th amendment approach as well, everyone knows 45 is out of his mind :facepalm:

On a second civil war, its possible, in fact, it has already begun, however, it will end the same as the first one.

Last edited:
:great:

Trump's decision to pardon Joe Arpaio could be a crucial piece of evidence in the Russia investigation

Sonam Sheth
Business InsiderAugust 27, 2017

... But some legal analysts also pointed out that Trump's decision to pardon Arpaio, and the actions he took preceding that, may serve as an important piece of evidence to special counsel Robert Mueller, who is reportedly investigating the president for obstruction of justice ...

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trumps-decision-pardon-joe-arpaio-160000939.html

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back