Black People Politics : Trump: ‘I have something very, very big concerning the president of the United States’

images

Maybe he's trying to be a white version of Don King.

:lol:

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

MsVeraisblessed

... Here you go MsVeraisblessed, if you missed it last night; the President's response to Trump's offer...:lol:

Trump defended the offer Thursday night. "It's a serious, very serious offer," he told CNN's Piers Morgan. "I can't imagine that for $5 million that he wouldn't do it."
The "Celebrity Apprentice" star dismissed the backlash to his stunt, also telling Morgan, "I've had tremendous praise for the most part."

Obama to Leno: Issue with Trump ‘dates back to when we were growing up together in Kenya’

Trump's offer—$5 million to the charity of the president's choice in exchange for the release of Obama's college and passport applications—was mocked mercilessly on Twitter.
On "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno," President Barack Obama laughed it off, joking to Leno that the bad blood between him and the real estate mogul turned "birther" conspiracy theorist "dates back to when we were growing up together in Kenya."
"Barack Obama is the least transparent president in the history of this country," Trump said in the video, shot from his New York office. "I have a deal for the president. ... If Barack Obama opens up and gives his college records and applications and if he gives his passport applications and records I will give to a charity of his choice—inner-city children in Chicago, American Cancer Society, AIDS research, anything he wants—a check immediately for $5 million."
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/obama-leno-trump-kenya-video-130707760--election.html

Peace In,

Underneath Trumps tone is to tone is to turn blacks against him because all the charities he's listing are majorily effecting black people. So if obama does not take the challenge, trump will come back and say that obama does not care about his own people which some of us have already concluded.

If obama does take the challenge (which he won't) he will reveal that he wasn't born here which is not, or should not be new news either to any thinking person.

THe idiodic thing about Trump though is that they already tried this the first term with his Birth Certificate and obama didn't bend, so? :10500:

Underneath Trumps tone is to tone is to turn blacks against him because all the charities he's listing are majorily effecting black people. So if obama does not take the challenge, trump will come back and say that obama does not care about his own people which some of us have already concluded.

If obama does take the challenge (which he won't) he will reveal that he wasn't born here which is not, or should not be new news either to any thinking person.

THe idiodic thing about Trump though is that they already tried this the first term with his Birth Certificate and obama didn't bend, so? :10500:

Exactly....Trump ain't blind and he ain't no dummy...He knows what's being said out there... the fact that he would throw this up in his face is so nerving....

But here's my thought tho....Have Trump ever donated that much to any black charities? No,.....Ain't never heard of him doing so either...If so it would've been loud and clear just as he's doing so now....Like the other ''Rich White Hope'' folks....He don't care about the blacks either...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back