Black Relationships : Rihanna & Chris Back Together

Rihanna unapologetic about dating Chris Brown again
MSN.com · 1 day ago
See also: Chris Brown

This Chris Brown character is such a cocky little a-hole. He's not likeable.
Has he been to counseling or anything...because it doesn't seem like it's working.
I mean - every time you turn around, he's in the throes of a rage attack. Fighting someone. Beating up on someone. It's beyond the pail.
He's disgusting.
Why do people keep supporting this clown and his music?
Cut him off.

I try to ignore all things celeb-related but some things make it through the filter. So, maybe I'm wrong in this, but...she was never 'the victim' that she portrayed herself to be, anyway....
I was always under the impression that...they're both kind of crazy?
Didn't she instigate the fight and put her hands on him first?
... in which case I can understand why he beat the snot out of her.

I don't particularly care for the fact that Rihanna made the rounds in the media on a mission to destroy Chris Brown and his career (out of spite, imo)...and now she's trying to chastise the public with this 'everyone needs to back off Chris'/' People make mistakes' crap?
I just don't respect that.
...and what does she say, "I love him" and how she chooses him because she's chosen to 'be happy'?
Women like her make me want to slap the sh--t out of them.

...but this is just a part of a circular pattern, typical of the sick, abusive and dysfunctional relationships that they're partial to. The diff between them and their non-celeb counterparts? The Rihanna/Chris Brown drama plays out on a grand (worldwide) scale.

All the same? If Rihanna wants Chris and he, in turn, wants her? That's their business.
I really couldn't care less. I have my own husband/relationship to take care of.

There are people out there who gravitate towards drama and these two are cut from the same cloth. Two high-strung, drama-filled individuals who thrive on discord and mistake (volatile) emotional craziness and bullsh...t for romance/'passion'?
Maybe when they grow up, they'll know what a real union - real passion and love - are all about...but I won't hold my breath or put much energy into thinking about their situation.

So, they're together now. Whatever.
If they like it?
I LOVE it.
*shrug*

This Chris Brown character is such a cocky little a-hole. He's not likeable.
Has he been to counseling or anything...because it doesn't seem like it's working.
I mean - every time you turn around, he's in the throes of a rage attack. Fighting someone. Beating up on someone. It's beyond the pail.
He's disgusting.
Why do people keep supporting this clown and his music?
Cut him off.

I try to ignore all things celeb-related but some things make it through the filter. So, maybe I'm wrong in this, but...she was never 'the victim' that she portrayed herself to be, anyway....
I was always under the impression that...they're both kind of crazy?
Didn't she instigate the fight and put her hands on him first?
... in which case I can understand why he beat the snot out of her.

I don't particularly care for the fact that Rihanna made the rounds in the media on a mission to destroy Chris Brown and his career (out of spite, imo)...and now she's trying to chastise the public with this 'everyone needs to back off Chris'/' People make mistakes' crap?
I just don't respect that.
...and what does she say, "I love him" and how she chooses him because she's chosen to 'be happy'?
Women like her make me want to slap the sh--t out of them.

...but this is just a part of a circular pattern, typical of the sick, abusive and dysfunctional relationships that they're partial to. The diff between them and their non-celeb counterparts? The Rihanna/Chris Brown drama plays out on a grand (worldwide) scale.

All the same? If Rihanna wants Chris and he, in turn, wants her? That's their business.
I really couldn't care less. I have my own husband/relationship to take care of.

There are people out there who gravitate towards drama and these two are cut from the same cloth. Two high-strung, drama-filled individuals who thrive on discord and mistake (volatile) emotional craziness and bullsh...t for romance/'passion'?
Maybe when they grow up, they'll know what a real union - real passion and love - are all about...but I won't hold my breath or put much energy into thinking about their situation.

So, they're together now. Whatever.
If they like it?
I LOVE it.
*shrug*

:10900: Look you're too cryptic. Say what you really feel. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The word was/is, shes a sucker puncher with a severe jealous streak. She had been seen jumping him in airports if any female showed too much interest and he didnt check her. This was back before her CD took off. Supposedly, she cold cocked him in the car, almost cause a crash. Thats why he went nuclear on her. I submit, that just how they both are. So, we'll just have to wait and see.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back