Black Relationships : What Two Broke People Going To Do Together?

SwagII

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 26, 2019
In todays fast paced society, :what:would you get with any brutha or sistah that can't bring anything to the table to help stablize and maintain what just may be a monogamist consensual relationship? Other words,:facepalm: two broke folks ain't about toget it right! What would be a few of the things that each should bring to the table in such a personal living arrangement? Whether married or just shacking, in my view, it always in such relationship situations takes two! Whutchu say??:computer:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Facts renown not dumb he cever back down from his words, they're dope aware hope will elevate his game and devastate broke brains, will eventually rep Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Fisk Jubilee Singers: They Introduced the World to Songs of Slavery. It Almost Broke Them African American History Culture 0
Destee Support : The Blogs are Broke ... :( Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 15
R Black Poetry : My hope is disable like broke picnic tables quick to label trash when it is that, then my hat is a s Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : officer-van-dyke-intentionally-broke-dashcam-before-laquan-mcdonald-shooting Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Fine1952 Black Entertainment : They Broke Black Entertainment 0
Kadijah Black People : 3 intruders broke into S.Car. man's apt & shot him b4 his 8 yr old son, claiming Stand Your Ground Black People Open Forum 1
skuderjaymes Black Education / Schools : Chicago Student breaks it down like it needed to be broke; puts the screws to the music teacher. Black Education / Schools 1
R Black Poetry : One dude woke up mind broke up bad dream and need mad steam Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Asomfwaa Black Short Stories : When a Brother's Broke his Game's a Joke. Short Stories - Authors - Writing 4
Mercyless1803 Black People : Rapper, Athlete Economic Bufoonery Keeps Us Broke And Wishing Black People Open Forum 10
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : sade - somebody already broke my heart Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Black People : I this 2011 G20 meet, a qourum for broke US & EU to Carve Up Africa? Black People Open Forum 0
rapunzal24 Phones and Apps : I finally broke down and got an Android phone, I think I want to marry it. What are some good apps? Science and Technology 8
Indigo Blues Black People : You’er Not Guilty Until They Out You Broke! Real Talk! Black People Open Forum 1
C Black People : Broke Friends And Loose Women Black People Open Forum 28
1poetsought Black Poetry : I Hate Being Broke ~ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : Have you ever broke down , in the Kemetic exhibits in your local museum? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
M Black Poetry : IF IT WASN'T BROKE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
G Black People : MetaSaience-On breaking your heart...He/she broke my heart Black People Open Forum 2
G Black People : She/he broke my heart -Why do we blame the heart vice the mind? Black People Open Forum 0
J Black Spirituality Religion : how the woman broke her barrier... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 14
alyce Black Poetry : broke ***** (in the vernacular) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
K Black Poetry : She broke his heart Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Why Religion Is Not Going Away and Science Will Not Destroy It Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
C Black People : The Only Lord That Is Going To Bless You Black People Open Forum 7
Ndugu Black People : If Texas Black Community is going through hell then we all are ! Black People Open Forum 4
KRAZYK Black People Politics : Who's going to step up next help me understand why is my color the enemy Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : 65 years after Brown v. Board of Education, we risk going backward Black Education / Schools 5
candeesweet Black Poetry : Going Peacefully Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Ndugu Black People : Activist and Actor , Danny Glover breaks down what is Really going on in Venezuela Black People Open Forum 9
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Kamala Harris, black folks aren't going to fall for the banana in the tailpipe! Black People Politics 4
IFE Black People : Black Men Going Their Own Way (MGTOW) Black People Open Forum 30
candeesweet Black Poetry : Not going against but with Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : North Korean workers prepare seafood going to US stores Food Discussion and Recipes 14
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : michael-bennett-nfl-not-going-on israel-government-trip- Black People Doing Positive Things 2
nilevalley Black People Politics : Well this is what you wanted White America so what are you going to do now? Black People Politics 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Obama: ‘This is going to be a browner country’ Black People Politics 1
blazejay Black People : We are going backwards Black People Open Forum 10
Kemetstry Law Forum : THE PUBLICANS GOING AFTER SOCIAL SECURITY Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
HODEE Black People : WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO? Black People Open Forum 0
chuck Law Forum : What Actually Is Going Down In Charlotte North Carolina These Days? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
blazejay Black People : WHAT IS AMERICA GOING TO BE? The Sad Realities of The Coming Downfall Black People Open Forum 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Zika: NY Woman Diagnosed With Zika Warns, You 'Think That It’s Not Going to Happen to You' Black Health and Wellness 21
I Black People : Stop going to white owned "black" sites Black People Open Forum 9
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : 8 Genius Hacks to Keep Your Produce From Going Bad Food Discussion and Recipes 0
Liberty Health and Wellness : The Food Industry is Slowly Going BPA-Free Black Health and Wellness 0
R Black Poetry : Proceed bigger and need to figure what's going down and throwing clowns to the ground that like mess Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Proceed bigger and need to figure what's going down and throwing clowns to the ground that like mess Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : This Insane Fact About Store-Bought Eggs Is Going Viral Food Discussion and Recipes 2