Black Relationships : how long before you move in together?

Need more information!

Meaning no disrespect but, this is a very vague question and the range of responses can be all over the place. Is there something more specific you want to know or is there more substance to your reasons for asking this question?

Help me out gempis.

Peace :spinstar:

I am interested in precisely those range of responses, NNQueen. I have personally had a rule that I would not move in with a love interest until we've been together for at least a year. But there are those, including people I know, who move in much, much sooner. I am keenly intrigued by other's opinions on this.

hummmmm! well to me the best thing is first knowing your mate but also
sometime you really won't truely know them until you stay together i've seen
both sides of it happen for the good and bad, to me it's not how long you
wait or how fast you act it's about knowing thy mate and how it will be together
which is a big step and knowing the inner self is greater then one self when it
come to this move because it can both way in good or bad i think it's up to each
person or mate /lover to go with there own feelings on it i really can't say if
too soon is to fast or too slow in acting on a move to stay together
you can move in too fast and hurt the relationship when it come to heart
things happen or all the cards wasn't delt or played out this can be costly.

We'll, I've moved in with a woman after a year. It was a mistake. Through experience, I would say no sooner than 2 years for me. Maybe even longer than that depending on how the relationship is progressing. I don't think I would move in with a woman again unless I thought I would marry her in the near future. A lot changes when you move in, that's why I say the longer you wait, the better. You have to really feel a person out first.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back