Black Spirituality Religion : Religion a Mental Illness

Concerning the video "The Naked Truth," is there any information about the video out there that would tell us where the author got his material? If it is not based on special revelation then that information should still be out there for us to read first hand instead of bemoaning the loss of second hand information. For anyone who really wants to know this stuff that video is not our last resort. It is just plan A Knowamsane?

river said:
Concerning the video "The Naked Truth," is there any information about the video out there that would tell us where the author got his material? If it is not based on special revelation then that information should still be out there for us to read first hand instead of bemoaning the loss of second hand information. For anyone who really wants to know this stuff that video is not our last resort. It is just plan A Knowamsane?

Yes I do sister

and I've been thinking about the same thing

I guess we are pretty much on the same page.
:)
:peace:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back