Black Spirituality Religion : Reincarnation

No. I don't see how or what "Satan" would have to do with such a concept or belief?

"Jesus" himself was considered to be an incarnation of Budda and Khrishna so what dies Satan have to do with a belief in reincarnation?

Reincarnation and resurrection, whether physical or spiritual are very much the same.

When "Jesus" talked about being reborn as children he was teaching the same concept.

"Jesus" himself was considered to be an incarnation of Budda and Khrishna so what dies Satan have to do with a belief in reincarnation?

Reincarnation and resurrection, whether physical or spiritual are very much the same.

When "Jesus" talked about being reborn as children he was teaching the same concept.

In fact, in so many words,"Jesus" and his Apostles taught that Spiritual Ressurection freed the Believer from the cycle of Reincarnation and this was a fundamental belief of the early Gnostics, Ebionites and Samaritans until it was later suppressed by the catholic church.

Oh I just got shivers from this state because this is what I HAVE BEEN THINKING and sensing for a very long time!

This is a concept that most do not want to admit it but it points to the truth! So simple.

Oh I just got shivers from this state because this is what I HAVE BEEN THINKING and sensing for a very long time!

This is a concept that most do not want to admit it but it points to the truth! So simple.

Look for an article entitled Reincarnation and the Early Christians.

The section The Secret Teaching of Jesus which explains the "secret gnosis".

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back