Black Spirituality Religion : Reincarnation

Dual Karnayn said:
Spicy and Karma

Islam teaches that we all will return back to life in a new form to be judged by God.

So we all will eventually RE-incarnate.....just not multiple times for social status.

Can one learn from their mistakes from each lifetime? No, we can't remember them because of the forgetfulness in our consciousness, so we keep on repeating them. SO is it fair to be punished for something we can't remember and are doomed to repeat?

It sounds more like Reincarnation is punishment not a learning process.I think
accepting reincarnation can change a person's world view.

Can one learn from their mistakes from each lifetime? No, we can't remember them because of the forgetfulness in our consciousness, so we keep on repeating them. SO is it fair to be punished for something we can't remember and are doomed to repeat?

I believe we do "remember" them....maybe not as video replaying in our minds eye but on a deeper level that requires the 3rd eye

It sounds more like Reincarnation is punishment not a learning process.I think
accepting reincarnation can change a person's world view.
I don't know about different lifetimes, but upon Judgement Day every single action and thought will be vividly recalled and remembered.

We will be judged on our actions as well as out intentions.

The fact that one's entire life flashes before their eyes when facing death is a sign of the ultimate Judgement.

but upon Judgement Day every single action and thought will be vividly recalled and remembered.

We will be judged on our actions as well as out intentions

Which would suggest to me that us being in this realm of school would be cruel if not to move us along to learn lessons to elevate.....just because some of us in america in this particular time and space can't remember doesn't mean the abililty doesn't exist or isn't being used by others who are farther along on the elevation ladder so to speak....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back