Black Spirituality Religion : reincarnation

CHAOS

THAT THE THING MUSIC PRODUCER, "YOU" DONT REINCARNATE, THE SOUL(ENTITY) DOES AND JUST LOOK FOR ANOTHER HOST TO LIVE IN. THE MEMORIES WAS NEVER YOURS IN THE FIRST PLACE.

So DarkSide, ;-)
If the soul looks for another host to live in, what are the "qualities" a soul would look for in a "body" to decide whether or not to dwell there? It seems like if a body is just a body then it wouldn't matter what race the soul would decide to come through. However, here, in this place, at this present time, race matters. So, I wonder if the soul knows what type race/body it is going to come through and if it does for a particular reason. I'm trying not to get mixed up.

I think every life we have ever lived is remembered right there in our brains but we have not developed the intellect and know how to access those memories.

When we become spiritual beings we have access to every life we have ever lived and have no problem accessing those memories.

When we are once again reincarnated those memories go back into a section of the brain we are unable to use or access.

All of the memories of all our lives exist in two places, GOD and the inaccessible place of our brain.

Just my invention and suspicions.

I think in the spirit world (after our physical death) that we can access every life we have lived and this access is as emotionally real as if we were back in the physical. Most spirits re-live emotionally the happiest life or point in that life.

The reason we choose to be reincarnated to the physical and loose our lives knowledge is because we began to miss the physical. We began to miss the mystery, fear, danger, challenge and pain. From this the physical begins to look more attractive because through the physical we can experience more levels of existence and we make the choice to die in the spiritual relationship with GOD and be reborn in the physical relationship with GOD and we continue this cycle until we recognize the Supreme Being at which point we become Servants of the Supreme Being but even steal we continue to have to return to the physical.

Just my personal invention and suspicion.

Peace.