Chief Elder Osiris : RACIAL RACISM IS NOT AN ISSUE IN AMERICA, IT IS A FACT IN AMERICA !!!

And even more specific, where people have their merits.

And even more specific, what people do.

That is what it really boils down to...what people do.

The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) draw those lines on a globe but they don't pay any attention to them when they are coming after you. You can be in what is called the "middle east" and they'll come get you. Or you can be in what is called the "mid west" and they'll come get you. Doesn't matter to them because they are the wardens.

Somebody wrote a book called "The Death of the West". Now...how you gonna have the death of a direction? Picture this...the death of up. The book is talking about the decline of the people who are in power...essentially...what people do.

Sort of reminds me of something I read somewhere where the person said; I'd rather see a sermon any day than to hear one...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back