Chief Elder Osiris : Affirmative action and Racial Tension

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
Hoteph My Beloved Sisters and Brothers:

Affirmative action and Racial Equality does not go together, one has nothing to do with the other. The thing that is the basic for racial tension / unrest is prejudice racism and acts of unfair discrimination.

First of all affirmative action is just a tool used by a racist prejudice society in order to conjure up false impression of hope among the victims of injustice in a society that promote prejudice behavior from the power structure, atop of the socio - economic ladder of a society whose social fabric is woven in Racism.

The problem with Blacks in america is, we have become willing participants in the game of injustice in america, we pride ourselves in allowing the perpetrators of Racism and the sower of prejudice behavior, to determine what is the best solution to problems that have been created by the now pretending problem solver.

Affirmative action has no kin to Freedom nor Justice, it is a mechanism used to distract and guide away from the demand and use of method that would assure freedom, justice and equality for all members of a society, in america society such is not probable.

So Blacks in america settle for situations that will afford privileges loaded with obstacles that only mimic progress and not equality of opportunity, because such come only in an environment of freedom and justice.

Affirmative action is a tool of evil against freedom. The writer here miss-use the term segregation when attempt to show a volunteer divide between Black and White students on a campus or for things that matter, a work setting.

So let us first correctly define the term Segregation, which mean a forced divide based on Race creed, class or National origin, enforced by Law.

Separation on the other hand, which can and does result in a divide, is by choice and such an act is without condemnation but is an expression of freedom and independent of thought.

There is prejudice and discrimination in the work place and position held by both,White Men and White Women, is a disproportional one, stemming from the action of prejudice discrimination in the work place against Black people.

To imply that prejudice and Racism can be eliminated through the action of enforcement of Affirmative action,is evident that the true cause and meaning of such behavior is not fully understood.

Prejudice signify an acquired behavior, based on example, either taught or unjust behavior of expression of Racial superiority.

Racism represent the power to dominate and control for the benefit of the enforcer, based on the idea of Racial superiority and Affirmative action is just a by-product of prejudice racism.

Is it about who is good or better at work or should it be about equality of opportunity and not Affirmative action, such opportunity will take place in an environment of freedom and justice.

Affirmative action will never be able to guarantee best person get the job or allow equal opportunity in the education institutions, the mere fact that Affirmative action is being promoted is fact enough to affirm that injustice is present, equality of opportunity come off of the heel of freedom and justice, such opportunity Black Folks will not attain in america.

There is no such thing as subliminal prejudice, such behavior require a conscience act, messages of suggestion may come in many form but the act and behavior of such expression is consciously acted out.

Black folks do not make decision about our condition based on statistics but by condition of experience and Black folks are conscience of our prejudice toward White folks and all other of our oppressors, because such behavior is based on past and present experiences with the oppressors and not statistics or subliminal messages.

Affirmative action is not designed to assure Racial equality and never will create Racial Unity, only freedom and justice will do that and Affirmative action has no kin to either.

Self segregation is a lie, only unjust laws are able to do that and victims of Racial injustice do not cause Racial divide, the condition of prejudice Racism, which create condition of injustice does.

Quality Education is not about Black and White Students understanding each other or sitting next to each other, it is about Quality Education absent of injustice.

It is Time for Blacks in america to choose between Affirmative action or Freedom of Choice and opportunity seasoned with Justice.

It is Time to condemn the Lie and Elevate the Truth and let the Devil be Damned.

Complete Love To The Black African Nation

Indeed, affirmative action and racial equality do not go together. However, I cannot see that racial equality and the human nature go together either. Nobody likes to change anything if that is to her or his disadvantage. Or am I wrong? So people need to be forced somehow.
I think affirmative action need to take place in order to right the things which were going wrong in the past in order to eventually install (racial) equality of all people.
As a similar instrument I see Panafricanism as well. Black people must unite but only to make a unification of all people possible. So that we all can live together, recognizing that we are all God’s children. And that the colour of one’s skin is after all just a colour.
You know Whites have done so many horrible things to Blacks. I think every white person must be able to deal with some slight disadvantage in their life to make up. Obviously, I cannot blame any white American or European for Slavery. But realize that they still gain from the rape of the African continent. Neither America nor Europe would have ever been as rich if not for that.
I was forced to leave my home-country Zimbabwe because of Mugabe’s politics against Whites. I shed a lot of tears because of this, however, there was not a second were I could not understand the anger of the (black) people of Zimbabwe. Europeans used them so much!
And after all I even gained from this indeed horrible experience. Not only that I learned a lot staying in South Africa, travelling though West Africa, and staying in Germany. It was in Europe were I met my husband and through him I came to Nigeria and found out that I simply love that country! I applied for citizenship and will settle there in not to far future.
Why am I telling you that? I would like you to know that affirmative action should not only be seen as hidden form of racism. I strongly believe that it bears chances. Chances of righting (colonial) wrongs, strengthen black societies and chances for every individual –if Black, White, Green or Purple- to take their life in their own hands and go a different way.

Hue- Man Rights and Equality is synonymous to each other. There are some of us who have undying and irrational confidence in a people who have established a paradigm of abusing Black people and basically because of the pigment of our skin and the warped notion that they are superior, yet we choose to over look the fact of the oppressors behavior toward us every since they first met us,such is the fact that have created our problem as Black people.

Affirmative action is the brain child of white Racist, who are in control and have authority in america and civil rights is its side kick, neither have connection to Justice and Hue - Man Rights, which serve as the door way to freedom and independence.

The problem you allude to in Zimbabwe, I can not verify, but I do know that such dissension there, is caused by the same evil that affect Black Africans every where on this planet.

We have learned to become satisfied with what is allowed of us and not what we have acquired by our own independent action, such hand out substantiate of status as a indenture servant and mental slave.

All of the problems Black Africans are confronted with, past and present, during the history of the western world is connected to Race, yet we choose to live a fake life, rooted in self denial about the real cause of our condition in the world today.

There are some Negroes in america, if I had the power of a Mugabe, I to would act to preserve the life and dignity of the true African and that truthfulness is displayed by the infected mental display we act out before the world.

When a true effort of Liberation take place, first there has to be internal purging to take place, because the sting of evil at the direction of those Racist oppressors have penetrated many minds of Black people to the point they no longer are Africans, which make them enemies to the Black African Nation.

I am totally aware of the fact that we all do express our opinion on serious matters that require sound reasoning and rational thinking, which many of us seem to be lacking these days.

Much Love

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back