Black Relationships : QUIT STARIN' AND JUST SPEAK.....SHOOOOOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanaiah25 said:
Yes, i have heard about this book before, and i knew it wasn't fiction. I was simply trying to get the skeptics to see that the importance of the example you gave lies not with the origin of its source, but with what it means to those who have really experienced it.

So in essence, who it happens to is not as important as the fact that it happens at all.

If that was the case, then that should have been demonstrated from the beginning.

I can site a book her, without pretending that the words therein are mine.

Besides, no one is saying that these perspectives are not valid. Have you actually heard any of the brothers here make that assertion? If so, would you mind quoting it for us?

In the meantime, while Sisters write books up the wazoo about their negative experiences with Black men (yet rarely the positive ones), Brothers remain perpetually silent on the issue.

Do you know why that is?

PEACE

Riada said:
Samurai, did you or did you not agree not to comment on my post? Realize there will always be friction between us. The friction will cause heat and very little light. This is a pattern for us. Wouldn't it be better to just avoid each other? You avoid me and I avoid you?
that way you can't catch her in any more lies........... :kick:

it was a joke......

Sanaiah25 said:
the importance of the example you gave lies not with the origin of its source, but with what it means to those who have really experienced it..
jamesfrmphilly said:
do you work for the new york times?
Sanaiah25 said:
no, i'm just a person who prefers to get to the bottom line, rather than just skimming over it to needlessly argue and exchange wits with those with a different perspective.
the new york times got in trouble because their reporters had made up some stories.
they used the same logic that you present here.
they got busted.

Riada said:
Samurai, did you or did you not agree not to comment on my post? Realize there will always be friction between us. The friction will cause heat and very little light. This is a pattern for us. Wouldn't it be better to just avoid each other? You avoid me and I avoid you?
jamesfrmphilly said:
that way you can't catch her in any more lies........... :kick:
SAMURAI36 said:
I may not be the swiftest Brother when it comes to the opposite sex, Brother Elder, But I'm learning. ;)
yeah, me to. i must say i have been disappointed in the Destee sisters lately.
too much emotionalism, i think. they need to study the Vulcan ways.:martian:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back