Black Relationships : Hate Speak

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by PurpleMoons, Mar 4, 2009.

1. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Mind Control Hate Propaganda

What is hate speech?

Hate speech is a term for speech intended to degrade, intimidate, or incite violence or prejudicial action[citation needed] against a person or group of people based on their race, gender, age, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, language ability, ideology, social class, occupation, appearance (height, weight, hair color, etc.), mental capacity, and any other distinction that might be considered by some as a liability. The term covers written as well as oral communication and some forms of behaviors in a public setting[citation needed]. It is also sometimes called antilocution[citation needed] and is the first point on Allport's scale which measures prejudice in a society. Critics have claimed that the term "Hate Speech" is a modern example of Newspeak, used to silence critics of social policies that have been poorly implemented in a rush to appear politically correct.

I'm of the oppinion, most of the distrust we have against Black men and women is a result of mind controlling public relations technologies. A technology used to incite the emotional oppinions of people. Often times resulting in discrimanation, prejudices, hate crimes, and violence towards one another. It is a means for one to control the behavior and attitudes of another.

In the video below, a women goes more into detail about how Mind Control Hate Propaganda, Hate Speech & Crime, Black PR, arises from mind controlling hate speech.

What are your thoughts? Is it possible the situations transpiring between the gender wars is a direct result of mind control?

:heart:

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    once i really sit down to go into the facts of my personal thinking , i'll be back
    but in short .....

What are your thoughts? Is it possible the situations transpiring between the gender wars is a direct result of mind control?
    Yes ! i'll be back to break it down why i say yes .

3. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    absolutely

in conquering nations, the structure of that nation, it's communities & the individual have to be changed. During periods of war, the changes are made directly through shock and trauma. Post traumatic stress syndrome is one of the psychological and physiological remnants that is measurable within a human being.

According to research done by founders of the Tavistock institute, shock & trauma prime the brain for new programming. Following periods of stress such as: war, economic depression, terrorism, acts of nature (Katrina), people are left in a fragile mental state where new behaviors & patterns are more readily accepted.

What our brains do while watching television is similar in brain wave activity to sleeping; only our brain stores the data as truth not as fiction. So, whether it is a sci-fi or evening news, part of our mind will recall the data as a memory.

Oops, gotta run will add more later

4. PurpleMoons

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Thank you Brother Rich and Sister phynxofkmt!
    I'll be looking forward to more input from you both.

I never knew just how emotionally angered some Black women and men are toward one another until i ventured the internet. It seems to be becoming a major issue in the Black internet communities. Even more important then the liberation of the mental state of our people.

If i soley based my oppinion on these internet reactions, i would think the every Black male and female is harvesting some type of hate/blame on each other.

It makes me wonder how much of our oppinions are based on mind manipulation as oppose to personal experiences. Also, knowing the structures in place to keep us mentally sick, why are we so easily persuaded to participate in the tearing down of each other? I know our emotional state plays a large part in that. But for the consciously aware, whom also fall victim to this manipulation, it makes me wonder just how conscious we really are.

How do we train ourselves to recognize the b.s. from the honest attempt of reconnecting the black family?

5. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    flip the script: "we've been taught" that feelings are intangible and should not be trusted in place of "instruction from higher authority". take note of just how much we keep finding out to be untrue in what "higher authority" tells us.

trust your feelings and keep scrutinizing them until they "feel right" to you. if "it doesn't feel right" look at it really hard! "basic human nature" has nothing to do with what "we have come to accept" as "basic human nature" since those that "defined" it aren't quite human yet! after all, if one has to ask "what is life" then one isn't.

the first step on the road to wisdom is to realize that one doesn't know anything yet. toss out everything one has learned since one has "learned" it from someone that doesn't know it!

you are the Axe of Knowledge! BE-LIeVE in yourSelf!

6. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,733
    one mo time....

black people in general suffer from untreated mental illness.

among these are self hate and low self esteem.

when ever i try to direct anyone toward professional help i am shouted down.

the function of brainwashing is to have you act against your own self interest.

it is in full effect.

7. anAfrican

United States
    Ratings:
    +745
    :hearthis:SHOUT!

ain't you been paying attention? the "professionals" did this to us and prefer to keep us just like this. duh!

someday somebody has to start having faith in US!

.. or are you choosing to share with us a demonstration of "self hate" and "low self esteem"? oh, and "acting against your own self interest" might could be exemplified by seeking to tell us to run to them every time we try to get something started, yes?

yeah, fully in effect ... smh

8. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,733
    ok, you "win".....i'm out

i state what i think is the best course of action. i can tell you in broad terms what the problem is and what a good solution is.
    beyond that i cannot help you.

9. anAfrican

United States
    Ratings:
    +745
    Here Speaks the Arrogance of Divinity. Learn from It. <grin>

if you gonna walk away without BE-LIeVEing that you can start your Healing yourSelf, then we all lose!

turning to them is never a "good solution". learning to KNOW that is the only help that will do you any good. until then, sadly, dear elder; you couldn't possibly help me.

not that i need it, eh? not after having stepped off from this mess in 79 and sought the Truth of ME/MotherEarth! ain't no help in the system you "live" in at all!!

Peace!

10. PurpleMoons

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    That sounds like a great start Brother anAfrican! The more we recognise what mind control looks like, the better we'll be at countering it.

I also realize we can not make anyone believe, or see what they don't want to see. With this being said, its so discouraging witnessing the pain and prejudice we inflict towards our own on a daily basis.

The woman in the video also touches on how mind control doesn't always have a negative outcome. That there are several types and levels of mind control. In fact, i think we all use some type of mind control techniques in our daily life. However, in my oppinion, the most dangerous techniques of mind control is the one that incites antilocution, avoidance, discrimation, physical attacks, and extermination against a person or group of persons.

When i think about Bm and Bw relationships, i see we are at the level of avoidance. There are forces with in our psyche that has us responding to each other by avoiding one another. I don't think we're at a high level yet, but we are functioning well within this level. Black women choosing to remain single and/or marrying out of their race, and Black men choosing to find love and/or marry out of their race. Some of us are already at the level of discriminating against our own.

As more hate speech begins to surface the internet, it won't be long before its hits our communities and the minds of our children. If we don't recognise this and draw out a map to counter-react it, we will begin to see an overwhelming increase in physical attacks and extermination of our people by the hands of our own. We've already failed to catch it's grip on our black youths, but there is still time to reverse this. But we must hurry.