Black People : Publicans to Repeal 14th Amendment????

Those that are already citizens under the old law, would NOT be affected.

Stefi- I refer to the republicans as the elephant people, since that is their party symbol.

Mookie is another story. That will take some time

lmao

:em0200:

@Kemetstry
Elephant people = republicans, OK - yeah makes sense now you've explained
So.... if amending the amendment isn't going to affect those who are already citizens, then presumably its not going to affect any of their children as those children will be the children of legal citizens... so its only going to affect the children of a couple who are both in the States illegally - sooooooo...... why is everyone all so worried about this? Cause reading what people have put so far it seems like everyone is worried this is going to be a sneaky way for the government to do something, but I can't quite work out what. Besides from what I know compared to other countries the US law would still be pretty generous - like in most countries even being born to people working there legally wouldn't make you a citizen - one of your parents would have to be one already.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
That signature thing of yours - while its probably very true - certainly every one I know thinks real hard about what to wear before going out to a club - its not like directly related to the second unless you're dumb or unprepared. Is that where this 'mookie' thing comes in? Like if I'm going out clubbing with friends we will spend ages on deciding what to wear cause that's the immediate thing - deciding who you're having kids with is like a totally more serious thing in the future - now if a girl is intending to... you know with some guy she meets its pretty easy to make sure that doesn't lead to the kids thing. Just need to always be prepared - like a boy scout.

@Kemetstry
Elephant people = republicans, OK - yeah makes sense now you've explained
So.... if amending the amendment isn't going to affect those who are already citizens, then presumably its not going to affect any of their children as those children will be the children of legal citizens... so its only going to affect the children of a couple who are both in the States illegally - sooooooo...... why is everyone all so worried about this? Cause reading what people have put so far it seems like everyone is worried this is going to be a sneaky way for the government to do something, but I can't quite work out what. Besides from what I know compared to other countries the US law would still be pretty generous - like in most countries even being born to people working there legally wouldn't make you a citizen - one of your parents would have to be one already.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
That signature thing of yours - while its probably very true - certainly every one I know thinks real hard about what to wear before going out to a club - its not like directly related to the second unless you're dumb or unprepared. Is that where this 'mookie' thing comes in? Like if I'm going out clubbing with friends we will spend ages on deciding what to wear cause that's the immediate thing - deciding who you're having kids with is like a totally more serious thing in the future - now if a girl is intending to... you know with some guy she meets its pretty easy to make sure that doesn't lead to the kids thing. Just need to always be prepared - like a boy scout.

In all honesty, it depends on how it is amended. My point in bringing this up is that , it was just this type of issue that brought about 'Jim Crow' voting laws. Thus it is imperative that we are all dillegent about this. What I stated is in all likelyhood true. However, depending on how the potential change is worded, it could easily mean, no illegal is safe. Therefore, yes, you may not be grandfathered in. Descendents of slaves, will revert back to pre Dred Scott. History has shown, these types of changes dont benefit black people well

I think we have to do our part as individuals to stay in formed and help inform others of our people. And as a collective protect the 14th Amendment.

I in no way support white people's agenda to be discriminatory and evil and vile towards another people.

Yet at the same time, we also have to really consider our job loss do to immigration (and other ripple effects). It is a real issue. And not the first time it has been an issue for our people. European immigrants caused major job loss and wage decrease for our people with ripple effects and that was nothing but bad for our ancestors and us here in the future. History is repeating itself. And it is much more than agricultural jobs at stake. Let's not even kid ourselves.

This issue is so not cut and dry.

I think we have to do our part as individuals to stay in formed and help inform others of our people. And as a collective protect the 14th Amendment.

I in no way support white people's agenda to be discriminatory and evil and vile towards another people.

Yet at the same time, we also have to really consider our job loss do to immigration (and other ripple effects). It is a real issue. And not the first time it has been an issue for our people. European immigrants caused major job loss and wage decrease for our people with ripple effects and that was nothing but bad for our ancestors and us here in the future. History is repeating itself. And it is much more than agricultural jobs at stake. Let's not even kid ourselves.

This issue is so not cut and dry.

If we fine the employers for hiring them, then this ends

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back