Black People : Publicans to Repeal 14th Amendment????

I doubt Black folks are that naive, and I have more faith in us across the nation.

Obama has a job to do and if that job is to put the constitution through the meat grinder then he will do it.

I have not stated anything concerning my "faith" or lack thereof so not really sure how you can measure let alone determine wherhter you have MORE "faith in us". lol!

I'm talking about political awareness and really doubt if most Black folks are aware of the provisions of the equal protection clause and when it comes to the issue of "illegals" most Black folks dont seem to have much of an opinion other than "mexicans take black jobs" and there is proof of that in these threads.

KNOW that the 14th Amendment was written basically to overturn the Supreme Court in the Dredd Scott case. Revisions will also change the provisions of the amendement, chiefly what is known as the equal protecion clause.

In that immigration thread a few months ago in reference to the arizona law a warned to look out for what the republicans have planned next. now we know. yet black folks will support the repubs on this soley on the immigration issue which is a smoke screen for denying all of us equal protection under the law.

I do agree that the Immigration issue is a smoke screen for denying equal rights protection for certain people and it is a trick too, in my opinion, aimed at Blacks to 'way' in either way. And to 'way' in either for or against immigration, in my opinion is the very trick. it's like 'they' are playing chess.

truth is this system was not set up by us but, 'they' are trying to make us responsible for what happened in the past with regards to ACTIONS that led to THEIR decision to make the 14th Amendment and Immigration laws. And by this strategic maneuver after putting in president Obama, it will be a set up for evil black-vs-Mexican hostilities and etc.

In the end, 'the equal rights protection' will still be on the books but, if ethnic people continue to conflict over laws and actions created by white supremacist and if issues are allowed to continue in this way, there will be a whole lot of slaughtered and dead blacks and mexican people and then the perpetrators would be left standing and talking about the issue...

Hopefully, this kind of exploitation against the common masses will end one day, i hope, anyway.

1868 Law.

WASHINGTON, August 1, 2010
Kyl: Illegal Aliens' Kids Shouldn't Be Citizens
Wants Hearing on 14th Amendment Which Grants Citizenship to Children of Illegal Immigrants Born in America
By Jimmy So
(CBS) Updated Monday 1:44 p.m. ET

Sen. John Kyl, R-Ariz., said today that Congress should hold hearings to look into denying citizenship to illegal aliens' children born in the United States, as the fight over immigration widens into the explosive "birthright" issue.

Last week Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., said he was considering introducing a Constitutional amendment to repeal a provision of the 14th Amendment, which guarantees citizenship to anyone born within U.S. borders. Graham suggested that children born in the United States whose parents are here illegally should not automatically become U.S. citizens.

The 14th Amendment was enacted in 1868 to ensure that states would not deny citizenship to former slaves. It reads, "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."

Arizona's Republican State Sen. Russell Pearce - the architect of the controversial immigration law that was largely struck down by U.S. District Judge Susan Bolton - also separately proposed the same measure.

"The 14th Amendment [has been] interpreted to provide that if you are born in the United States, you are a citizen no matter what," Kyl said. "So the question is, if both parents are here illegally, should there be a reward for their illegal behavior?"

FULL ARTICLE HERE: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/08/01/ftn/main6733905.shtml

1868 law.

How can the state have that much power anyway, to deny former slaves human rights, to the affect that they would need A MAN MADE LAW written on their law books against people they brought over here to be slaves under another government of which they abandoned?

Former slaves should never have needed any MAN MADE LAW to guarantee being A CITIZEN, WE WERE ALREADY HERE FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS doing slave labor.

And why is there a need today and all of a sudden to deal with the issue of IMMIGRATION from the Mexicans as opposed to the ports at New York hundreds of years ago?

1776 laws.

This government set up and set guidelines long before they felt the need for the 14th Amendment and under 'that' government, they were completely in violation! They came over hear from Europe, killing and enslaving Blacks and indians under a Covenant that DID NOT SUPPORT THIS. They killed Indians in the name of Christianity and because they said the natives, born in this land, natural citizens...were heathens but now, after they separated from this law, now technically, WHO IS THE HEATHEN? Who should take the blame for that? And then in 1868 'they' felt the need to make an amended law to their LAW BOOK to give their ex-slaves a right to be citizens...all the while setting up the PRISON SYSTEMS...

Women's Suffrage Movement.

William Lloyd Garrison told Frederick Douglass that the Constitution was a trick to keep blacks totally suppressed but, Douglass was too busy with 'the white women's voting movement, and he was too busy having illicit relationships with the white women he was helping and that bought him a house of which his black wife was living in during the time.

The white women's suffrage movement was a trick to take the blacks away from the plight to hold this government responsible for about 200 years of slavery that the Bible the white man held up DID NOT SUPPORT. We ended up fighting the white women's cause for voting, the constitution for citizenship of which was there sin, their problem, not ours and etc. Now they want us to 'way' in about the Immigration Law so that we can support human rights violations. The immigration issue was their problem not ours. They are the ones that opened up the ports at New York and regulated the mexicans and etc.

from 1776 -to- 1865

CHATTEL SLAVERY under their law. 89 years of slavery allowed under their law books...and counting...

How do we stop this back door movement

:em0200:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back