Black People : Democrats an Republicans play Good Cop/Bad Cop to get Black folks to accept Neocon Policies

abstract219

...standing on the shoulders of giants
REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 21, 2005
Philadelphia PA
Occupation
Behavioral Health
I have an alternative.

Instead of complaining about Obama, Democrats, Republicans, or whomever did or did not do ...

... why not work towards doing and providing for self and family?

That is a viable option, in my opinion.

I agree, Shikamaru. For some in our communities, its a must. Hard to focus on all that when the unemployment runs out, the savings diminish and the bills pile up.

Shikamaru

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 7, 2011
I agree, Shikamaru. For some in our communities, its a must. Hard to focus on all that when the unemployment runs out, the savings diminish and the bills pile up.

Now, it will take time to make the transition given the training, indoctrination, and reinforcement to depend one everyone and everything.

A journey of 1000 miles begins with a single step.

I hear you though. It is very hard to focus.
Get that job wherever you can. From there, we can make the journey to independence.
Starting out, we may have to make some sacrifices, but not too many :).

abstract219

...standing on the shoulders of giants
REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 21, 2005
Philadelphia PA
Occupation
Behavioral Health
Now, it will take time to make the transition given the training, indoctrination, and reinforcement to depend one everyone and everything.

A journey of 1000 miles begins with a single step.

I hear you though. It is very hard to focus.
Get that job wherever you can. From there, we can make the journey to independence.
Starting out, we may have to make some sacrifices, but not too many :).

Im doing aight, still working in social work/community, Shikamaru. I just think of those I speak with on a daily basis. I see this re-occuring theme with Afrikan people.on a regular basis.

Latest profile posts

"Life is the greatest journey you will ever be on..."
Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love: