Black People : Publicans to Repeal 14th Amendment????

Good Question. I wish I knew the full answer. But to not do anything is certainly not the answer.

I'm going to try to stay informed so I can sift through the tricks.

I think spreading the word as much as possible is the 1st step

:em0200:

I think spreading the word as much as possible is the 1st step

absolutely.

awareness, making us aware helps to avoid slipping a law in on paper and then when we least expect it, they may begin to enforce it...

the 14th Amendment...they got a nerve.

They are going after the latino voting block. This is a ploy as well to usher in REAL ID.

It is very small-minded to think of this move only in terms of job displacement.

The latinos were brought in by Reagan to be a counter to us for the elephant people. When they started voting Democratic, they ceased to be useful

Can someone explain to me (in simple words) how changing the 14th amendment would affect people who are already citizens of the US - I get that you're all sounding worried about this but why? - like aren't all African-americans legal citizens already? - so whats up?
---------------------
@Kemetsry
Who are elephant people?... and I've been meaning to ask this one for ages.... who or what is a Mookie?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back