Black People : Olmec heads look like mayans to me

NITAINO75 said:
all original people come from the same general area of the world.

some do, and some don't. of couse not all black people have wide noses and thick lips

i didn't deny that they were black [as all original people were/are]. YOU seem to be denying that they are INDIGENOUS.

yeah, why not. i would stand up for any indigenous people in any part of the world.

you claim to not be denying them anything yet you seem to question that they are even indigenous by throwing up '' '' around the word indigenous

please show and prove that the olmecs were not indigenous

lol ''mayans denying people any truth''. mayans havn't run their own land /governement since the arrival of the european devil

you previously asserted they were continental african, but now you're claiming they are ''mix breed'', which is it

lol ''some indigenous''..please show and prove they were anything BUT indigenous

i'm sure you realize that not all africans are ''jet black'', right?

peace

You are taking fragmants of my words and twisting the meaning of my statements. This is silly, I am done here.

Originally Posted by spicybrown
Thank you, Bro, I wasn't aware. Thanks for sharing that info. We learn something every day :em3700: Are you of the Maroon extraction?

Nitaino75 said:
no, not that i'm aware of, though i hope to look into that heritage deeper. my paternal side is of carib-afro amerindian blood
Oh, ok Nitaino75, thanks for sharing that info... I feel it's important to get in touch with our roots. Good luck on your journey:em2900:

NITAINO75 said:
peace

i was replying to what Shemsi wrote, which was --

he compared Anglos and Italians [north west europe and the mediterranean] which were two far flung caucasian people

[though i fail to figure out the physical comparison, they're both merely caucasian subgroups]

i was replying more to the suggestion that the Olmec-Maya were wholelly distinct from eachother

and? it would be unfortunate if you're suggesting ''invasion'' and ''occupation'' to have occurred rather then a possible ancient cultural exchange between indigenous central amercans/continental africans

see above

its possible that a united land mass existed back then, called by several different names -- pangea, laurasia, and gondwana

so did/do the indigenous people of the americas.

indigenous afrikans are tropical/warm climate people and...

or do you have empirical evidence that these hypothetical ''parents'' were producing seeds and sending them adrift on sea vessels towards the four winds?

Never mind.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back