Black People : The Olmec Problem....

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by info-moetry, Jul 27, 2011.

1. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

It is called the 'olmec problem' simply because this is what the so called white scholars defined our ancestors as, as they dug and found these massive head sculptures underground while trying to study the myans and had no clue who they were. For 20 years after the first findings they put these sculptures to the side in a 'dark room' because they couldn't date them and their new find wouldn't jive well with what they had already proclaimed in their history books.

As it stands today, they still don't seem to have their ish straight.

The Olmecs are really not the Olmec's but the Tamoanchan, which of itself is a place. These are some of our ancestors who left afrika, but brought the ancient kemetian cosmology with them which is why the myan cosmology lines up, or is said to be congruent with ancient kmt.. When you show a mayan one of the 'olmec' sculptures they usually point and say 'Tamoanchan' because they knew who they were and where they came from.

In regards to 2012 that has so many shaken and a subject i have never spoken on before. The reason this date is, or has become so popular was due to a book written by someone name jose aguillar (i might have the last name spelled wrong). 2012 is nothing new to us, it is only new to a new people. The mayans are not the one's who wrote their calandar as i ellude to above, but rather it was the Tamoanchan's, mis-named by the white boy as the Olmec's. These were the afrikans who migrated out of Afrika back then. As i said, this was nothing new to anyone on the planet at that time. The Chinese also had this date on their calandar, as most other cultures did and if you trace it back i'm sure even the chinese calandar will lead back to us.

The first discovery that i've ever heard of was by a migrant worker in 1902 who was working on a farm and was digging and couldn't by pass a large stone. So they dug around it until they were able to dig it out. The more they kept digging, the more sculptures they found and didn't know what to do with.

The Tamoanchan are also known as the 'rubber people' because they dealt with the rubber tree and made other artifacts out of rubber. This includes the basketball. Yes, the B-ball. They used to play basketball, but what they would do was try to put it in the basket by bouncing it off of their hips. They are also credited with gum.

2012 is nothing to fear, unless you are afraid of yourself!

I invite you to add on, as i will continue to do the same.

peace

2. candeesweet

candeesweet Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,019
    How closed minded we seem to be of our past! Americans are running scared of the Apocolypse on Dec 12, 2012(when the calender ends), which was a calender carried from our Culture! Evidently the meaning screwed up through the migrations. But we can't grasp onto other things tht our Culture has passed to us for Great Light! But, we are much followers rather then leaders these days!
    Common Sense+State of Mind=Longevitty and Happiness with the Truth:)
    Thanz Info-moetry for the Greatly Needed Education!
    Math

Math is the logistics in life
    When their is this number of this
    Then that number of that
    Evidently the perfect number is that which is right!

3. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +862
    Peace!

The colored man has a limitation. He can't understand concepts that don't apply to him... like infinity. So yes, it's not surprising that he cannot accept something that does not include himself. As far as fearing 12/21/2012... I say bring it on! There will be a 12/22/2012 and so on. But if the colored people can't handle it, I say they should drink the Kool-Aid.

4. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486

5. candeesweet

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,019
    Everything includes Us though!

6. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    Peace

Agreed....

7. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

by 'colored man' she means the white man....

8. candeesweet

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,019
    I overstand Now! Thx Bro & Sis! Keeping Me Up!;)

9. Fieldpea

Fieldpea Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +778
    Thank you for starting a forum on the Olmec. I learned of these ancestors about 10 or so years ago. Rambling around online in search of more about them for an academic paper, I came across some of the work of Dr. Clyde Ahmad Winters--very readable and understandable linguistic stuff. Seeing this forum, I googled Dr. Winters and the Olmec intent on locating a particular article about how the Olmec 'taught' the Maya writing and came up with this link below:

http://olmec98.net/

TAMOANCHAN. I don't recall coming across this name before (so thank you). I think of the Olmec as the civilization building Xi (Shi). I also think of their 'Xi' name as being represented in the current country's name, itself: Me/XI/co. I do this because I once saw a PBS special about Mexico's history *prior to the advent of the conquistador* whereby it was put forth that the indigenous Mexican peoples' tribal name was originally *Me/SHI/ka (Meh-SHEE-kah)*....at least, this is what some of the folks interviewed in that same PBS special said of themselves, so...

One Love, and PEACE

10. nixprophet

nixprophet Psalms 82:6 MEMBER

Young Black Entrepreneur
    Ratings:
    +357

Peace.. Peace..

From my limited knowledge on the subject...... " 2012 that is.. "

Mayan Shamans proclaim that as the Human Being has a "Zodiac"which governs our Mental, Physical and Spiritual Make Up....
    So does the Planet Earth as well as The Solar System in which we live....

The Mayans also believe that our Solar System moves in an Orbit around our Galaxy ( The Milky Way ) much like the Moon revolves around the earth, and the Earth around The Sun....

With this insight they have calculated that approximately in the year " 2012 " our current Solar System will shift into a "New Sign" of its own "Zodiac"... Upon this shift our Solar System will ALSO move towards the center of the Milky Way Galaxy... When this happens the Mayans have calculated that the OLD WORLD ( state of consciousness ) will be DESTROYED and the NEW WORLD ( state of consciousness ) will be BORN.... ( CONSCIOUSNESS OF THE GLOBE AS A WHOLE )

The Dooms Day stories are ALLEGORIES into the "Awakening" of the "Consciousness" of the Masses.. ( We are supposed to Awaken from our Slumber and realize who we really are )

The Earth Quakes and Floods and Storms are ALL ALLEGORIES to what will be going on in the GLOBAL CONSCIOUSNESS....

A GREAT AWAKENING....

Peace... Peace...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tamoanchan olmec

2. The Tamoanchan

3. tamoachan olmec