Chief Elder Osiris : OBAMBA THE BELIEVER AND NOT THE KNOWER. ( THINKER )

THE ILLUMINATI & THE NEW WORLD ORDER

Chief Elder Osiris said:
Beloved, Obama confess to be a beliver and I take him at his word, yet he should know that in America as President he will not be allowed to bring change to everyone in America that need change in their Life condition, which Black Folks are in need of.

What I have said in the original post and all of my responses thereafter pertaining to that post, I remain firm, even though many of you may disagree.

Be Kind to yourself

HILY
Osiris
Chief Elder

Are you implying that Obama is just another pharaoh for the ILLUMINATI?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1RBJVSPqps

obama.jpg

SPEAKFREEDOMnet said:
from the article:

Anyone who knows the true history of Israel's invasion/occupation of Palestine knows this statement by senator Obama is the equivalent of saying Africans who resist the invasion/colonization of Africa by europeans should not be "negotiated" with until they (Africans) denounce themselves as terrorist (for fighting for their sovereign right to freedom) and except europeans right to exist (as Colonizers) and abide by past "agreements" (Apartied, genocide, exploitation, slavery, etc) :10500:

So much for the senator keeping his word toward ending imperialism/colonialiam.

Uhuru!(freedom)

"If I could have convinced more slaves that they were slaves, I could have freed thousands more"-Harriet Tubman (1820-1913)
You are right. That is crass. Obama can only tell the truths that white people find acceptable. He has pushed the boundaries in that respect. But telling the truth about Israel is not something anyone can do and expect to be elected presisdent. Black or white, as president he must represent the majority. How you gonna be honest when you have to represent people who want you to lie because they themselves cling to lies for dear life?

Right now on my Windows playlist the Persuaders are singing Thin Line Between Love and Hate. How true.

Too bad Cynthia isn't running. Given a choice between a rock (head)like McCain or a hard (up) place like Hillbillary what is the purpose of finding fault with Obama? We shall see what we shall see.

river said:
You are right. That is crass. Obama can only tell the truths that white people find acceptable. He has pushed the boundaries in that respect. But telling the truth about Israel is not something anyone can do and expect to be elected presisdent. Black or white, as president he must represent the majority. How you gonna be honest when you have to represent people who want you to lie because they themselves cling to lies for dear life?

Right now on my Windows playlist the Persuaders are singing Thin Line Between Love and Hate. How true.

Too bad Cynthia isn't running. Given a choice between a rock (head)like McCain or a hard (up) place like Hillbillary what is the purpose of finding fault with Obama? We shall see what we shall see.

True sister river,

I couldnt have said it better. Americans dont want to hear that, Americans have always thrived off of lies. Which is why they were all so "gun ho" to go to war in the middle east in the first place. In order to understand the American partnership with Israel you have to understand the beginings of this mess. It all goes back to WW2 and the destruction of Nazi Germany. When the jews were leaving germany before it all started no country would take them in, not even america. The only ones america saw worth saving were Einstien and Oppenhiemer. A ship was docked on the harbor in Hudson bay in for atleast 1 month and the americans refused them. In 1941 Pearl Harbor was attacked and we entered the war. In '45 the camps were liberated and some jews were allowed to come to the states and a few other countries but most came here, believe me they still werent welcomed Neo Nazi groups had sprung up since the 30s. In 1947 the League of Nations decided that as reparation for their horor, they should have most of Palestine, part of which was the Jewish ancestrial homeland. Question how the hell you gonna give up something that dont belong to you in the first place??? In anycase thats what the Europeans did and in turn the Palestinians became scape goats for Nazi War crimes. If you notice Germany was NEVER punished for its crimes and to date only 19 Nazi's have been charged for their crimes. All the others were allowed refuge around the world. They found one in Jersey about a decade ago. Right after the war, Germany was rebuilt with OUR money through the Marshall Plan and soon after let in to the EU. My question was since Germany committed the crime why the hell didnt the UN let the Jews have Germany??? But we all know the answer to that question. (Isreal should really thank Japan for Pearl Harbor because had it not been for that the US would never have gotten involved and they wouldnt have a place to call Isreal or the weapons to terrorize their neighbors in Gaza)

Uhuru Sista River,

please except my following disclaimer: my responses are not intended to be argumentative towards you. I am not implying that you agree or disagree with me. I just typed out my feelings/thoughts as I read your statements. I do hope you take me at my word on this. of course your responses as well as others are welcomed.
You are right. That is crass. Obama can only tell the truths that white people find acceptable. He has pushed the boundaries in that respect. But telling the truth about Israel is not something anyone can do and expect to be elected presisdent.
and why should WE support anyone who is willing to lie to be elected? not to mention the fact that the Palestine situtation is our/Africas situtation. If Hamas are terrorist what does that make us? so much for the promise of change..
Black or white, as president he must represent the majority.
yup...the majority of white people. but even more important he must show and prove himself loyal in representing this system of imperialism/capitialism/colonialism. as demonstrated in his remarks toward hamas.
How you gonna be honest when you have to represent people who want you to lie because they themselves cling to lies for dear life?
which is why i say he represents a fundemental contradiction to the solution to the African problem. "believing" that we can create a system of justice within these parameters only cripples our efforts towards self determinatin and freedom.

Too bad Cynthia isn't running.
Unless things have changed she is running...in the green party.
Given a choice between a rock (head)like McCain or a hard (up) place like Hillbillary what is the purpose of finding fault with Obama?
why should we continue to except the lesser of evils within a system that clearly demonstrates that it cares nothing about us? which part of create our own is so frightening to Africans.
We shall see what we shall see.
Uhuru (freedom) Sista River!

Uhuru! Each1teach1,

These may be of interest to you: (in fact i suggest them to all)

Tragedy In The Holy Land -
Bejamin H. Freedman -

Uhuru!(freedom)

"If I could have convinced more slaves that they were slaves, I could have freed thousands more"-Harriet Tubman (1820-1913)

SPEAKFREEDOMnet said:
Uhuru Sista River,

please except my following disclaimer: my responses are not intended to be argumentative towards you. I am not implying that you agree or disagree with me. I just typed out my feelings/thoughts as I read your statements. I do hope you take me at my word on this. of course your responses as well as others are welcomed.

and why should WE support anyone who is willing to lie to be elected? not to mention the fact that the Palestine situtation is our/Africas situtation. If Hamas are terrorist what does that make us? so much for the promise of change..

yup...the majority of white people. but even more important he must show and prove himself loyal in representing this system of imperialism/capitialism/colonialism. as demonstrated in his remarks toward hamas.

which is why i say he represents a fundemental contradiction to the solution to the African problem. "believing" that we can create a system of justice within these parameters only cripples our efforts towards self determinatin and freedom.

Unless things have changed she is running...in the green party.

why should we continue to except the lesser of evils within a system that clearly demonstrates that it cares nothing about us? which part of create our own is so frightening to Africans.

Uhuru (freedom) Sista River!

Uhuru! Each1teach1,

These may be of interest to you: (in fact i suggest them to all)

Tragedy In The Holy Land -
Bejamin H. Freedman -

Uhuru!(freedom)

No problem about the disclaimer. You expressed yourself. I do the same.

I did not say or imply that Obama lied. I said white America is not ready to face the truth about Israel. Neither Obama nor McKenney nor anyone else can build a platform around the idea of supporting the Hamas. When you listen to her speeches has she ever said "Come on America, we need to face the truth about Israel." or any paraphrase to that effect? I know she has said some things that were a bit m more truth than some people cared for and she was severely attacked.

She is wonderful and in no way am I attacking her. What I am saying is anything Obama can't say she can't say either. They have both pushed the boundaries but they both know if they push too far too hard they will never have the opportunity to prepare America to accept the truth ever. To say it will never happen, that it will never change is to discredit and nullify everything our ancestors have fought for.

So why don't we just build our own? It's not like we've never made an effort to do so.
http://ebonyminds.com/conraise/031608.mp3

As long as the United States remains what it is our efforts will meet the fate of Jonestown and Liberia. There is no where in this world we can go and be free from white supremacy if we don't deal with it right where we are. I have overheard even older white people say America is going to pay for her sins if she doesn't change. So there is knowledge that things can't go on like they been. Why don't we build our own? Excuse me but this is our own. We built this country so why should we build another one? We will find the same problems there that we think we can't deal with here.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back