Chief Elder Osiris : OBAMBA THE BELIEVER AND NOT THE KNOWER. ( THINKER )

Chief Elder Osiris said:
Brother Edward:

To not Know everything does not translate to not Knowing anything and it most certainly does not reduce to not Knowing anything, which is what the Beleiver is testifying to.

I saw you coming before you got where you were going, Beloved.

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
Yes Sir, and thank you for your response. Again you didn't answer the question.

I've placed it in this thread for your convenience.

Since no person, in the known universe, knows all things about all things nor all things about one thing, all of us are believers about some things...aren't we?

Either we are all believers of some things or we are all not believers of some things. There's no splittin' the difference.

Thank you Sir in advance for your answer.

Chief Elder Osiris said:
Yes Beloved I have answered you, its just that you are not getting the Answer you want.

be kinf to your self, Beloved

Hoteph
osiris
Chief Elder
Thank you for your response Sir. Although not an answer to the question I asked, that is the response I expected.

Chief Elder Osiris said:
Brother Edward:

To not Know everything does not translate to not Knowing anything and it most certainly does not reduce to not Knowing anything, which is what the Beleiver is testifying to.

I saw you coming before you got where you were going, Beloved.

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
Chief Elder, are you saying Obama does not know anything?

The builder of a house does not know the house for it is not possible to know some thing which does not exist. But until he builds it it will not exist. We need our visionaries. We need those who believe in the possibility of that which does not yet exist because if we can't envision a house we can't build one.

Will we condemn our first little steps in the right direction because we do not reach our destination in a single bound?

America is not forever. When America chose to take the path of imperialism she chose the path of every empire that has risen up and fallen down in this world. . The British empire, Uganda, France's Napoleon, Rome, Egypt, Persia--they all thought they had the hindsight and technology to succeed where the others failed. Right now America teeters on the icy slope where they were when they collapsed. Yet there are those of us who believe the lie of the invincible American system. That's okay. Their collapse was actually a combination of those who had lost enough hope in the system to create internal erosion and those who had enough faith in the system to keep it going doggedly towards destruction.

t's not the system but the people running the system that make it just or unjust. A collapsing empire gives rise to opportunity for new people to come. We must position ourselves to take advantage of the new opportunities for change. The realist and the visionary have to work hand in hand, neither condemning the other but both understanding their role like the blades in a pair of scissors. The very opposition of the blades pushes the material to the cutting edge of truth.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back