Chief Elder Osiris : OBAMBA THE BELIEVER AND NOT THE KNOWER. ( THINKER )

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    OBAMBA THE BELIEVER AND NOT THE KNOWER. ( THINKER )

By Chief Elder Osiris

The problem with Obamba is that he want America to be what it is not, he want America to be a Society that is desirous of extending Justice to all the people that are in America, and that the Class, Culture Line that divide Black People in America from White America, Obamba White side of his Mind believe Justice can prevail in America, not realizing that such a wanting belief is only an Illusion and now White folks are taking Obama to White conservative prejudice School, and the question is, can Obamba survive such a Teaching.

As I have often shared with you, White Folks of certain status can not be Trusted and those of a Lower status infested with Unjustified Prejudice of Black People, need not to be Trusted, because in America, there is a tradition to up hold and that tradition is to deceive Black People in America, using a believing Mulatto to do so, if need be.

Obamba and the Gun and Religious issue, which is only an issue to deceive White folks, because every Black Being with the ascending original Mind of Black People, know exactly what Obamba was not trying to say, but did say, about struggling disrespected poor people, but the problem with Obamba was that he had his focus group mixed up, to use as an illustration such as he did, using white poor people.

Because you See, there is a Cultural difference in America, even between Black, Racially Mixed Black People, and White and Poor White People, and you can not speak about Black People Behavior with a reference to White Poor People behavior, and give reason for the Cultural things in Life they do.

Because you See, you will stumble all over yourself, when you carry a belief in America and About America, mascurading it around as if it is the Divine Truth, when in fact it is only the Godpel Truth, a Truth so flawed until you have no problem seeing the relationship the Two have with Lies and Deception, believing that all people in America is the same, which eliminate the Divine Truth concerning the Dynamic Difference between Black and White People, and all of the Obamba Wishful White Side of his Mind Believing, will not change the Divine fact that when it come to Black People, America is a Lying, Deceiving, Injustice Practicing Racist Society, and that is the Fact about America Society.

Now, when Obamba made the Gun and Religious statement he was Talking Black about Poor Whites, to Rich no doubt, Liberal White Folks, who should have known why Obamba was finding it difficult to get Political traction in Pennsylvanian.

Now, let us deal with Obamba statement, which was that poor and neglected people, and I might be paraphrasing Obamba, but it mean the same, he said that poor people out of anger and frustration, find refuge in their Guns and Religion, why did Obamba make such a statement and who was he really believing such a behavior to be about.

Now you Black Folks know that Black People feel some what safe in having their Weapon handy in Time of dissappointment and dissallusionment and that Black Folks when Hard Time come into our Life we find consolation in White Folks Religion, that is the Cultral behavior of Black People in America, having such a reason to do so, but it is Different with Poor White People, because in Time of their Furstration and dissappointment, they direct their anger and resort to their Guns and Religion, by finding comfort in attacking, converting, and physically abusing Black Folks, that is the cultural behavior of Poor disappointed White People in America, full of their acquired Prejudice believing, about Black People.

So you See, Obamba Statement was correct but his target group was wrong and now you have Obamba having to come forward and put a Spin by claiming what he meant by making such a Statement in describing Black Sentiment and Behavior in Desparate Time in America, but referencing Poor White People, that was Obamba Black Side running into confusion with his White side and such errors are made by recently Racial Mixed Black Folks.

The Problem with Obamba is that he is leading with what he Want to believe about America and not with what he should Know about being Black in America and it is that Difference, if Obamba does not be careful, it will be the thing that will trip him up after getting so close to his wanting goal, which is to become president of America, but you see beloved,. White folks now have placed Obamba under close scrutiny, because they are becoming not so trusting in Obamba White Side.

I shared with you at the beginning of Obamba Run that I support Obamba but not for the same reason most black people are in support of him, and I still do, and I also warned you not to be so quick to count Hillary out, based on Primary Numbers and do not misjudge white Folks attraction to McCain if Hillary Lose, or Obamba, because the damage may become so insurmountable to over come after the Democratic Primary, until McCain stand a better than even chance of becoming President, than Obamba or Hillary.

Not to promising a Picture I paint, is it, because it is not what you Want to hear concerning Obamba, your Fantasy Messiah for Black People, you Afrikan Americans, pretending to be so Color Blind.

Be Kind To Your Self

Here Is Lovingly Thinking Of You

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    The First Way Institute Of black ( Afrikan ) Mysticism
    www.fwiamsrm.com
    www.myspace.com/osirisakkebala
    www.livinginblack.ning.com
    http://www.freewebs.com/ogieva27/chiefelderosirisakkebala.htm
    GOOGLE SEARCH: Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala
    [email protected]

2. Edward Williams

Edward Williams Well-Known Member MEMBER

Produce Justice
    Ratings:
    +58
    Is there any person in the known universe that knows all things about all things or all things about one thing?

3. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    Well I would rather Think that there are people that Know about all the things they know about rather than to believe that there is only one things that is not known about and yet there are people that claim to have been the first around all things, yet know nothing about anything.

Be Kind To Your Self

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder

4. Edward Williams

Produce Justice
    Ratings:
    +58
    Is that a "yes" or a "no" to the question I asked?

5. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    Only the divine Essence Know All Things about Everything, which include the One Thing we all need to get to know about.

the answer is NO.

Knowledge is Infinite.

Be Kind To Your Self

Hoteph
    Osiris

6. Edward Williams

Produce Justice
    Ratings:
    +58
    Thank you Sir for your answer. Since no person, in the known universe, knows all things about all things nor all things about one thing, all of us are believers about some things...aren't we?

7. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6
    My dear brother, Obama has already been turned into a shell of his real self and in many ways a hand puppet. if he says anything that Bwaana decidesd he does not like, they slap him with it and he apologizes. For telling the truth. that is sadly how it begins. I hold out some hope that his Afrikan Queen can keep his Afrikan side flowing. As well as his Afrikan children. My hopes are fading fast as the DEVIL works on him. he is looking(acting) less and less like my brother and more and more like my nemesis. If this continues, I will vote for my friend Cynthia.:10200:

8. Edward Williams

Produce Justice
    Ratings:
    +58
    All prisoners in a prison SYSTEM cooperate with the warden just by being a prisoner in the prison SYSTEM.

The SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) is a universal prison SYSTEM where all non-white people are held as prisoners of injustice. You can't escape from this prison of non-justice because you can't escape from the universe. You have to tear down this SYSTEM of non-justice by replacing it with a SYSTEM of justice.

It makes no logical sense for prisoners in a prison SYSTEM to talk about which prisoner cooperates with the warden more than they do or less than they do when all of the prisoners cooperate just by being prisoners. We do it though..so much so that we have even coined terms to describe those prisoners of non-justice who cooperate with the warden of this non-just SYSTEM...we call them "sell outs"...when in fact we are all "selling out" because the SYSTEM still exists. We even coin terms to describe the prisoners of injustice who attempt to tear down this wicked prison SYSTEM of non-justice...we call them warriors or activists or chiefs, etc.

All non-white people are prisoners of injustice in a prison SYSTEM that is run by the warden (smartest and most powerful white people). We will all be prisoners of injustice until we are all not prisoners of injustice. And when we are no longer prisoners of injustice the evidence will support that we are not.

No sense talking about how much Barack Obama cooperates with the warden when you cooperate too. We all do...we all do until we all don't.

9. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6

That is true. We all do. Which is why I for one have zero faith in the system here EVER changing. Hence my plan for exit stage right my brother. As for Obama, he is what he is. However, if I am going to vote for a so called democrat (which i have not done) he has to pass my smell test. As for the system of injustice that you speak of. I know it better than most.:10200:

10. Edward Williams

Produce Justice
    Ratings:
    +58
    The SYSTEM of non-justice changes when we decide to change ourselves and how we respond to being subject to it. When we decide to use speech and/or action that works against the SYSTEM the SYSTEM itself will begin to crumble.

I gotta tell you...all prisoners smell like prisoners. If you are thinking you are voting racism (white supremacy) out of office by voting for Barack Obama then you may not understand what you're looking at. He is just a prisoner of injustice who wants to learn how the warden does what he or she does. If you decide to run for president I'll vote for you. I voted for Jesse Jackson...woulda voted for Al Sharpton....I didn't vote for Alan Keys because I wasn't registered by the suspected wardens at the time. I woulda voted for Shirley Chisolm when she ran for president but I was only 11 years old at the time.