Black Relationships : My close guy friend

What do you mean, what are your thoughts!? Sounds like he's dropping every hint there is to drop!

Don't play around too much, miss the opportunity, then regret it later on. If you're feeling him, and you honestly believe he's feeling you, I'd say go for it! But that's just me. Do what ya want, but I seriously think he likes you. If he doesn't, I'd be confused as all hail.

What do you mean, what are your thoughts!? Sounds like he's dropping every hint there is to drop!

Don't play around too much, miss the opportunity, then regret it later on. If you're feeling him, and you honestly believe he's feeling you, I'd say go for it! But that's just me. Do what ya want, but I seriously think he likes you. If he doesn't, I'd be confused as all hail.

I agree, if he is a good catch you not the only one checking him out. Be direct, but kind with no pretense and gaze into his eyes as you speak. Ask him how he would like to proceed with your friendship. Ask him where he would like to be in his life 10 years from now. Tell him what you like about him and ask what he likes about you, perhaps you already know. Most men look for women that can help them in their weak areas try to find out what those are. Perhaps that would make great conversation.

Sounds like you going to have a man.

But give more details. For instance, what were you doing? Did you touch/compliment/thank him at all?

I was actually quieter than usual. I think I was a little shocked. I didn't expect to see him. I thought he was going to say he came to work to do "XYZ", so I could work out if he casually stopped by or not, but all he said was " I went to pick up my niece". I really should have asked but I will the next time I talk to him. I thanked him as always :)

lol I'm so bad at reading signs. I have been in a similar situation, it didn't turn out well, so I'm a bit hesitant to "make a move".

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back