Black Relationships : My close guy friend

babyshy1

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 13, 2004
I have a thing for my friend. I went to a party last night, he comes in and i automatically go into shy mode and avoid eye contact. He says hello to everyone then walks past them. When he gets to me he asks the girl next to me if she can make room for him. He sits down and I overhear our friends making remarks about him wanting to sit next to me. Anyway I thought it was cute the way he walked past everyone to sit by me. My ride decided to go home early and my friend offered to drop me home although I live about 30mins from the party and he lived pretty close. He does all these little things that make me think he might like me.

When we go out he offers to pay and I refuse. Before he had a car he paid for a cab to take me home one night when he didn't have to. He rarely comes out with the group but whenever I ask him to go out just us two he never turns me down. He hates driving people anywhere and said that I'm the only person he doesn't mind driving home cos I'm different. Basically he is a great guy. I have liked him for years and not said anything. Everyone around us thinks we like each other by looking at our body language etc. I'm not sure how he feels. Yes I can ask but I do not wanna be rejected. I also do not want to ruin what we have. I am 24 and I still struggle to distinguish whether or not someone is interested
So what's a girl to do??

i'd enjoy it where it is

oftentimes we want more than what we have ... failing to enjoy what we have fully and properly

if he wanted more ... he can say that ... just like he walked past everyone to sit next to you

you didn't have to coax him to do that ... so you shouldn't have to coax him into a relationship

it's a good thing to see what a man wants to do ... all on his own ... without you even asking

i've found those treasures to be the most valuable ... most memorable ... most endearing

Welcome Home and Congratulations on having such a Great Friend! ... :wave:

Thanks for sharing him with us!

:heart:

Destee

Rejection is a part of life. You could always ask him, "Why is he so nice to you?"

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back