Black Relationships : White Guy Dating Black Girl

davidd

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 24, 2016
I am a white guy (although I am not fully European) and I have been dating a black girl. We live in an area where there are virtually no other black people.

I am interested to know from black girls (though guys feel free to chip in too)- Do you feel opportunities for dating/relationships with white guys are limited?

I ask this because, if you look here:

blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-race-affects-whether-people-write-you-back/

You will find that men of all races (including black men) have a relative aversion to romantic advances from black women. You will also notice that white men are less available than all other races. In short this means the white men are in more demand, which is reinforced by the graph that shows black women respond well to messages from white men and poorly to messages from black men.

If you go down further you will see that 40% of white men would strongly prefer a partner of the same race, while only 22% of black women and 11% of black men share the same sentiment. For white women it is a whopping 54%.

Personally, I find black women the most attractive and I was surprised when I asked a friend of mine a few years ago, who is a far-left sort of guy, "Would you choose a black partner?" he said "No". And he is the sort of guy who comes out with lots of equality fluff, but I feel many like him just think black people are like children to be kept safe, whereas I am a UKIP (this is a UK political party that is wrongly considered as racist by many) supporter and will treat black people like anyone else, on their merits.

So again - Do you feel opportunities for dating/relationships with white guys are limited?

I am a white guy (although I am not fully European) and I have been dating a black girl. We live in an area where there are virtually no other black people.

I am interested to know from black girls (though guys feel free to chip in too)- Do you feel opportunities for dating/relationships with white guys are limited?

I ask this because, if you look here:

blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-race-affects-whether-people-write-you-back/

You will find that men of all races (including black men) have a relative aversion to romantic advances from black women. You will also notice that white men are less available than all other races. In short this means the white men are in more demand, which is reinforced by the graph that shows black women respond well to messages from white men and poorly to messages from black men.

If you go down further you will see that 40% of white men would strongly prefer a partner of the same race, while only 22% of black women and 11% of black men share the same sentiment. For white women it is a whopping 54%.

Personally, I find black women the most attractive and I was surprised when I asked a friend of mine a few years ago, who is a far-left sort of guy, "Would you choose a black partner?" he said "No". And he is the sort of guy who comes out with lots of equality fluff, but I feel many like him just think black people are like children to be kept safe, whereas I am a UKIP (this is a UK political party that is wrongly considered as racist by many) supporter and will treat black people like anyone else, on their merits.

So again - Do you feel opportunities for dating/relationships with white guys are limited?

Destee This is obvious Spam here.......

Destee This is obvious Spam here.......

Interracial dating threads are not spam, in and of themselves.

It's best for those not interested in the topic to ignore it and/or its creator.

If you do see a violation though, let me know.

Loving Us!

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back