Black Relationships : Marriage for the Mixed-Race (NOT Mixed-Race Marriage)

lol

IMO, if you were an African person interested in African people you would be in Africa....or at least have plans to go there at the first available opportunity.

This would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

You denying your place of origin. Your "history" does go back more then one generation.

Because you've decided you're not a part of us that's fine. But you are one of "us". And we need everyone, including you brother to better ourselves as a unite so to speak. If you ever decide to come back, "us" will be here with open arms.

I did not decide I was not a part of "us", nor can anyone exclude me. I simply won't be enslaved to your ideology nor anyone elses. I'm a FREE MAN. I am Black. I love that about myself. So, if you ever decide to understand that although I am Black, I will differ from you on various subjects, you are welcome to unite with me on subjects we do agree on.

This would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

You denying your place of origin. Your "history" does go back more then one generation.

IMO, it is sad when people PRETEND they are interested in Africa but grip firmly to the White nipple. That's what I have always referred to as "faking the funk" or as the young folks used to say "frontin' "

I understand that my history goes back for more than one generation. Many of my progenitors freedoms were restricted, many of them fought for the freedoms I enjoy today. You, nor no one else will be putting me BACKWARDS into the restrictions of their ideology.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back