Black Relationships : Marriage for the Mixed-Race (NOT Mixed-Race Marriage)

That's the problem. People who look alike following someone else's ideology.
Then killing each other over it.

I must respectfully dissagree. Looking alike (race) has nothing to do with ideology. There is no Black ideology nor White ideology, nor Korean ideology, tall ideology, short ideology etc. People who refuse to allow people the freedom to have the ideology of their choice (Then killing each other over it.) are the enemies of unity.

What should Black people believe about how the world began?
What should Black people believe about homosexuality?
What should Black people believe about the proper age to issue drivers licenses?
What should Black people beleive about abortion?
What should Black people beleive about government policies concerning taxes and spending?

There is no ideology common throughout a race, nor should there be.

Seriously no disrespect sir

I must respectfully dissagree. Looking alike (race) has nothing to do with ideology. There is no Black ideology nor White ideology, nor Korean ideology, tall ideology, short ideology etc. People who refuse to allow people the freedom to have the ideology of their choice (Then killing each other over it.) are the enemies of unity.

What should Black people believe about how the world began?
What should Black people believe about homosexuality?
What should Black people believe about the proper age to issue drivers licenses?
What should Black people beleive about abortion?
What should Black people beleive about government policies concerning taxes and spending?

There is no ideology common throughout a race, nor should there be.

If an African Queen wasn't good enough for you, why are you so intent on dividing the rest of us (african people interested in african people).

And for the questions you asked, seriously that's why ideologies don't work either. It's ALL confusion and diversion from the truth. And your last statement shows you will never receive us as us.

If an African Queen wasn't good enough for you, why are you so intent on dividing the rest of us (african people interested in african people).

And for the questions you asked, seriously that's why ideologies don't work either. It's ALL confusion and diversion from the truth. And your last statement shows you will never receive us as us.

Why are you so intent on twisting my freedom to live my life as I choose into an intent to divide "the rest of us"? The "rest" of us are not united. If the "rest" of us where united, you would have answered the questions I posed concerning what Black people should believe about the random array of issues I presented. You are simply trying to impose YOUR ideology upon an entire people group.

IMO, if you were an African person interested in African people you would be in Africa....or at least have plans to go there at the first available opportunity.

you know

Why are you so intent on twisting my freedom to live my life as I choose into an intent to divide "the rest of us"? The "rest" of us are not united. If the "rest" of us where united, you would have answered the questions I posed concerning what Black people should believe about the random array of issues I presented. You are simply trying to impose YOUR ideology upon an entire people group.

Because you've decided you're not a part of us that's fine. But you are one of "us". And we need everyone, including you brother to better ourselves as a unite so to speak. If you ever decide to come back, "us" will be here with open arms.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back