Black Relationships : Does Marriage involve a contactual right to...

Ideology first and foremost, which is defined as a collection of ideas and beliefs that one lives by! A religious person and a non-religious person, would have a hard time seeing eye to eye on things! So would a couch potato and an exercise enthusiast! Sex of and in itself won't sustain a marriage!!!
Okayyyy.... what will sustain a marriage between a man & a woman? We all understand the "communications" part, what else will help them make it?

Okayyyy.... what will sustain a marriage between a man & a woman? We all understand the "communications" part, what else will help them make it?
I was talking about marriage between a man and a woman! Smile I don't believe in any other kind of marriage. If it isn't a heterosexual relationship it isn't a marriage!!! LBGTQ are abominations imo!!! Btw, being from the same race and cultural group definitely is a must!

I was talking about marriage between a man and a woman! Smile I don't believe in any other kind of marriage. If it isn't a heterosexual relationship it isn't a marriage!!! LBGTQ are abominations imo!!! Btw, being from the same race and cultural group definitely is a must!
All that is good, but what actually holds a marriage together?

Does contractual marraige usually take place after a man has met his :toast1: selected woman's four basic needs , etc. Which in my personal view are security, affection, open communication, and leadership. Btw, with security being her most basic need, etc. And I think all or most of you understand the reasons why, etc. What actually or at what point in a personal monogamous relationship does a man or women:kiss3: feel the need or decide to get contractually hooked up?
4 basic needs??????
im a man....but if i was a woman in this day and age those would not be my basic needs as "a woman"

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back