Jails / Prisons : Marion Jones - 6 Months in Prison

Peace and Blessings....

Personally I never did really understand why authorities come down on people so hard for steroid usage. Regardless of what the majority may think steroids does not make you a good athlete. :cardio:

Just because you can take a pill or an injection doesn't mean that you will have the mental dexterity and and skill to be a professional athlete. I've seen many wrestlers that had taken steroids try to compete in others sports only to be turned away. :cardio: :weights:

I guess i can understand taking awards away but JAIL TIME, personally i think its excessive. :whip: :whip:

As far as a message to children, do we really believe that they wouldn't understand Jones being on T.V. having her medals taken away as a message not to "cheat".

Hetep
~Qwamii~

It is easy to always use "the kids",or "our children" as an excuse! The "youth"card always invokes feelings in people . These steroids cases started as a political ploy, to get people to "feel"that George bush "cares"about amerikkka. This was an "agenda"at one of his state of the union addresses.

The fact someone is in jail,and another is on FEDERAL TRIAL is INSANE.The fact that MLB is targeted and not oh say the NFL further demonstrates that this is all just a sick political show! A show that is playing with peoples lives.

Really all Jones had to do was apply her fifth amendment privilage right? I mean they are getting people on perjury not steroid use.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back