Jails / Prisons : Marion Jones - 6 Months in Prison

Zulile said:
I agree - definitely superior athletes - all of them - with or without drugs.

Yes - she should have kept her mouth shut. Not get caught ;)

I'm saying when caught - we should stop being surprised when the punishment is... extreme.. and 'unfair'.

You clearly don't understand something here.

Her ex-husband C.J Hunter reported to authorities that he injected her with a banned sbstance at the Sydney Games in Athens.

"He also reprted seeing Jones inject herself with drugs at the residence they shared in Australia, according to investigators' memos obtained by the Chronicle."

So what is she to do if she was ratted out by her ex-husband? Keep lying which would have meant her serving more time for perjury?

omowalejabali said:
You clearly don't understand something here.

Her ex-husband C.J Hunter reported to authorities that he injected her with a banned sbstance at the Sydney Games in Athens.

"He also reprted seeing Jones inject herself with drugs at the residence they shared in Australia, according to investigators' memos obtained by the Chronicle."

So what is she to do if she was ratted out by her ex-husband? Keep lying which would have meant her serving more time for perjury?

I dont think it matters - the circumstances of how she was caught - any of them, actually - whether ratted out, knowingly took them, or unknowingly.. this is not a new 'issue' - same thing just keeps repeating itself over and over and over.. smh.

When caught - you're going to be treated unfairly. There is no reason to over-think this.

So either stop using - stop getting caught - and always be prepared for a major fall-out (eg hide your $$! ;) )

Zulile said:
I dont think it matters - the circumstances of how she was caught - any of them, actually - whether ratted out, knowingly took them, or unknowingly.. this is not a new 'issue' - same thing just keeps repeating itself over and over and over.. smh.

When caught - you're going to be treated unfairly. There is no reason to over-think this.

So either stop using - stop getting caught - and always be prepared for a major fall-out (eg hide your $$! ;) )

I think that for sure it does matter how she got caught.

It goes to how black people have problems "sticking together" (in this case Im talking about a failed maritial relationship) then become jealous and envious then find ways to hurt each other.

This goes deeper beneath a simple steroid use issue.

Black people always complaining about being "victimised" by the "white man" and "white supremacy" but then we do so much damage to ourselves and blame it on yt.

Personally, Im sick and tired of this bull *ish.

Im done with this topic.

Marion Jones a true champion no matter what !
I wish her well ..........

There are so many sport figures who use this drug to better themselves white and black
alike they both been caught and as history speaks for itself blacks get the harash deal
jail time while whites get to go home.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back