Quiet Poetry Lounge : Let God Be the Judge

divawithtude2

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 10, 2004
Martin Luther King died trying to get people of all nationalities to get along and help pave a better way, yet still there is so much hatred in this world today.
Im a peace maker trying to clear my head and let all these thought come out, I want you to open you mind so my poetry can tell you what i am all about.
Listen to my scenerios only some so yuou can gain an idea of where IK am coming from.
Lets say you have an African american male you just got out of jail on a 25,000 dollar bail, nothing in his life but a bunch of drama, about to head back to his house to more baby momma drama, pants hanging off his *** looking like a slob, with his way of dress and a felony on his record he blaims the white man because he cant get a job. Now he comes across a black male dressed constructive, and talk as if he has had an education , going down a path worth taken, non dependant on his his mom, yet this scrub calls this man an uncle tom. You can say this man is acting white say what you may say what you might.
Then there is a black women whose complexion matches that of a well done steak. She has blue contacts in her eyes and a head full of blonde weave ,you can tell you eyes and hair is fake, she sees a white girl with conrows in her hair and a dark complected tan , holding the hand to that of a black man, but yet this lady says she is acting black because of the way she dresses, how she acts and who she attracts.
A white girl acting black
A black man acting white
You see people see thereselves an unique individuals while others see them as optical illusions , but in reality heads are full of nothing but confusion.
How do u act whit?
How do u act black?
You cant its a myth its the frame of mind people in this stereotypical world live with. A person has no say as to how the people they hang out with talk , maybe thats the reason for a persons way of talk and walk.
Only god can judge me and thats the way its going to be.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back