Quiet Poetry Lounge : I Took It To The Mountain And Gave It to God /Let Freedom Ring~*

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by ASHANTA, Sep 30, 2003.

1. ASHANTA

ASHANTA Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +72
    I Took It To The Mountain
    And Gave It to God /Let Freedom Ring~*
    By Jacqueline Amos

I took it to the mountain an gave it to God,
    Let freedom ring. The bible cord of life, was a part of birth, the chains was broken when we entered this earth, Slavery the mind of the evil an the symbol of satins revenge.

Arrangements of the mountains and the sea’s. balancing the Universe, with the words of thy God. Let freedom ring, rejoice and multiply.
    It wasn’t the soul, reflections of a powerful love, the mirror that runs the realms of love, Human responsibility, escapades of giving great love.

Neglecting the laws of nature, recycling the fuels of time, everything has a purpose of mind an spirit. What satin dose to one, he dose it to all.
    I took it to the Mountain let freedom ring,

Balancing the minds of creations, balancing minds and spirits of Gods creations. Let freedom ring, I took it to the mountains, never again shall I be lynched through the corners of my mind, castrated by my emotions, and left to dye, I took it to the mountain an gave it to God…

I wear the scars on my back and the blood in the palms of my hand, I carried the scars of my ancestors, never again shall I cry a victim song. I took it to the mountain an gave it to God. Let freedom ring.

Oh say can you see, the darkness shall no longer be a myths of thy dreams, Give me liberty never the mind of a slave, My country tis are thee, Freedom was a gift of God, Never shall I beg man to give me my inheritances a gift from God, God freed me as I flowed through my mothers womb. I took it to the mountain an gave it to God,
    Let freedom Ring.

Copywriter 2002

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    very nice i felt this freedom ring