Black Relationships : Ladies.. how do you act.. when u dont get "none" in a while..

Tantrum said:
Im not sure why so many woman turn to these
Have we as men done that much that you dont
Want to deal with us-LOL

Man Cursed Where You At??:couple:
Big Hug Sis

Yes, personally I've never had a sexual orgasm just orally.
There is no romance anymore, no passion or stability or monogamy.
If I have to deal with this I might as well learn to stimulate and please myself in evey way. All the things I want to do I realize I'll be doing it alone!:bye:

cursed heart said:
Yes, personally I've never had a sexual orgasm just orally.
There is no romance anymore, no passion or stability or monogamy.
If I have to deal with this I might as well learn to stimulate and please myself in evey way. All the things I want to do I realize I'll be doing it alone!:bye:

Oh Sis its not like that
For real its guys out here
That can stimulate ya physically and mentally
I will introduce you to some of the kats
I associate with in the Chi
Business professionals money makers
Which I am sure thats what you are looking for
Email Me stunt101motorsports@yahoo.com

Tantrum said:
Oh Sis its not like that
For real its guys out here
That can stimulate ya physically and mentally
I will introduce you to some of the kats
I associate with in the Chi
Business professionals money makers
Which I am sure thats what you are looking for
Email Me stunt101motorsports@yahoo.com

I've dated cats like that, although those assets are a plus they are not number one priority on my list.
I'm seeing someone like this now and he is not romantic, and self absorbing, I doubt there's any room in his future for me. He's so focused on what he wants and needs and I know this! These cats can have any woman they want from their financial and social status! Me? yeah I'd be another notch or closed business deal but not a girlfriend or wife.
Tantrum I've dated them all!
Everyone is all about themselves!

cursed heart said:
I've dated cats like that, although those assets are a plus they are not number one priority on my list.
I'm seeing someone like this now and he is not romantic, and self absorbing, I doubt there's any room in his future for me. He's so focused on what he wants and needs and I know this! These cats can have any woman they want from their financial and social status! Me? yeah I'd be another notch or closed business deal but not a girlfriend or wife.
Tantrum I've dated them all!
Everyone is all about themselves!

Yeah Email Me Sis
Its all love

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back