Black Relationships : Ladies.. how do you act.. when u dont get "none" in a while..

PoeticManifesta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 24, 2005
Virginia Beach,Va
Occupation
Local Insurance Agent
Ladies...
:ref: Yall know what! Its a mess... not gettin none.. I just wondered how yall handle it. Me? I get acne... I get muscle cramps.. moody.. and just plain on edge!

Now see.. i ask this cause sistah Rivah ask yall how.. yall feel when you on that thang that we get, errymonth liek clock work.

But it aint that thang that gets me..
its not gettin me none.. not havin me no "relations"... i darn near b'slapped an old lady in the market the other day... cause she had the nerve to presume i worked there.. (in a pinstripe pant suit n heels higher than a giraffs @zz...) ... normally i would have courtesouly said no.. and blamed it on her cataracts.. and hidden flask onher hip.. but i told her.. perhaps she should go to the font of the store and ask one of the other ppl who got nametags on if they worked here. Now I know that was wrong.. (so was sheee!).... but it was just the beginning.. of a week n a couple of days without non..
it was only the beginnin..
and today it has gotten worse..

so.. what yall like...
and whats it like when you aint have none in a long while... i know its somebody here thats strat closed up shop for a year or more....
tell me..
does everything really turn out to be okay...
or are you b!tchy untle the next time..
cause i swear.. sistahs who get sum are alot nicer than those who dont...
yall know how it is!:love:

first i aint shame of my sexuality cause you know how i gets down. i think someone says i leave everything out in the open. not discreet shoot that aint me. if it feels good making love to the one that turns you on why not in a respectful way talk about it. so let me tell ya I acts the d@mn fool. when i dont get none. and it gots so bad that where i work at my customers seems to know when i gets some and when i dont. lets just say i snap like that girl in the exorcist. crazy i tell ya crazy dont mess with me if you dont believe me ask my sis Soblessed. she said girl go get some you acting crazy. i just started laughing.:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bullseye: :bullseye: :bullseye: :bullseye: :thanks: :rolling: :ref: :ref: :ref: if i blow off at cha its because im in need thankyou very much!!!!!!!:thanks:

* Luurking *

* Pulling up a chair, buttering some popcorn and placing cold drinks in a cooler *

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back