Black Relationships : Ladies.. how do you act.. when u dont get "none" in a while..

lol.... thanks for respondin... lol.. and bringin ur sense of humor! lol.... im glad im not alone......:hammer2:

abstract219 said:
ahh...yeah, I know some sistas...you can just tell aint nothin happenin in their bedroom...they just go ballistic over anything you say....

A sista I work with, you can definetely tell when she aint gettin none. Her nipples stay hard, I mean you can see em poppin thru the top... and she just snaps at anything....or she goes into crying jags over the least little thing. Now, when she's gettin some on the reg...she is just a doll baby. She actually coos. Buys everybody lunch.

Brothas are lucky when they find one who aint had it in a while. It's like plywood in a hurricane...you get tossed every kinda way, every position known to man...lol...afterwards they just lay there...purring like a kitten curled up under you...

To tell the truth, a sista who aint got none in a while is no threat. Now, a brotha who aint had none in a while becomes a terrorist. Absolutely impossible to contain. Snappin off trees, fightin his dad, arguing bout everything and nothing...so strong physically we gotta put him down with the tranquilizer gun...lol

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back