Black Spirituality Religion : KJV Bible talk debate

I am the Lord

Show me ONE example of Dogon, Kemet, or Ethiopian words CLAIMING TO BE THE SPECIFIC WORDS OF GOD!

The Legend of the GOD Khnemu and of the Seven Years Famine:
"I am Khnemu, 1 who fashioned thee. My two hands were about thee and knitted together thy body, and
"19 made healthy thy members; and it is I who gave thee thy heart. Yet the minerals (or, precious stones) [lie] under each other, [and they have done so] from olden time, and no man hath worked them in order to build the houses of the god, or to restore those which have fallen into ruin, or to hew out shrines for the gods of the South and of the North, or to do what he ought to do for his lord, notwithstanding that I am the Lord and the Creator.
"I am [he] who created himself, Nu, the Great [God], who came into being at the beginning, [and] Hapi, who riseth
"20 according to his will, in order to give health to him that laboureth for me. I am the Director and Guide of all men at their seasons, the Most Great, the Father of the Gods, Shu, the Great One, the Chief of the Earth. The two halves of the sky (i.e., the East and the West) are as a habitation below me. A lake of water hath been poured out for me, [namely,] Hap (i.e., the Nile), which embraceth the field-land, and his embrace provideth the [means of] life for
"21 every nose (i.e., every one), according to the
http://www.sacred-texts.com/egy/leg/leg24.htm

This is the same GOD that created tithing.

Anymore dumb questions?

It seem as though you haven’t even read the Bibles of Kemet.

The Legend of the GOD Khnemu and of the Seven Years Famine:
"I am Khnemu, 1 who fashioned thee. My two hands were about thee and knitted together thy body, and
"19 made healthy thy members; and it is I who gave thee thy heart. Yet the minerals (or, precious stones) [lie] under each other, [and they have done so] from olden time, and no man hath worked them in order to build the houses of the god, or to restore those which have fallen into ruin, or to hew out shrines for the gods of the South and of the North, or to do what he ought to do for his lord, notwithstanding that I am the Lord and the Creator.
"I am [he] who created himself, Nu, the Great [God], who came into being at the beginning, [and] Hapi, who riseth
"20 according to his will, in order to give health to him that laboureth for me. I am the Director and Guide of all men at their seasons, the Most Great, the Father of the Gods, Shu, the Great One, the Chief of the Earth. The two halves of the sky (i.e., the East and the West) are as a habitation below me. A lake of water hath been poured out for me, [namely,] Hap (i.e., the Nile), which embraceth the field-land, and his embrace provideth the [means of] life for
"21 every nose (i.e., every one), according to the
http://www.sacred-texts.com/egy/leg/leg24.htm

This is the same GOD that created tithing.

Anymore dumb questions?

It seem as though you haven’t even read the Bibles of Kemet.

Now show me the EXACT SAME WORDS IN THE BIBLE!!!...LOL Now what? You have proven you OWN THEORY to be ridiculous ...because since these are God's Words from Kemet...that means they would have to be EXACTLY THE SAME to prove your theory that God's words can not be changed, edited, or corrupted. Good luck.

Oh and for the Record I have read many (but not all) the bibles of Kemet..and that is HOW I KNOW THE WORDS HAVE BEEN CHANGED!!

Ill give 3

Give me 2 EXAMPLES of an ANCIENT AFRICAN STORY that is EXACTLY the SAME from African tradition to the Bible! I will wait. It this is not possible, then your THEORY IS SHOT.
Nothing stays exactly the same over thousands upon thousands of years, you should have since to know that.

1. Circumcision originated from Africa.

2. Multiple wives originated from Africa.

Lev:25:10: And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubile unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.

Lev:25:11: A jubile shall that fiftieth year be unto you: ye shall not sow, neither reap that which groweth of itself in it, nor gather the grapes in it of thy vine undressed.

The Dogon continue to practice this, they cal it the Sigui Festival in which all things reset. Theirs is between 50-60 years.

There was no white man around to place this African festival in the Bible because it was only Oral Knowledge among a select group of tribes.

The white man only became aware of the festival around the 1930s when they made contact with the Dogon.

Now I guess you are going to say the Old Testament was written around 1935?
:em0100:

African Tradition

Now show me the EXACT SAME WORDS IN THE BIBLE!!!...LOL Now what? You have proven you OWN THEORY to be ridiculous ...because since these are God's Words from Kemet...that means they would have to be EXACTLY THE SAME to prove your theory that God's words can not be changed, edited, or corrupted. Good luck.

Oh and for the Record I have read many (but not all) the bibles of Kemet..and that is HOW I KNOW THE WORDS HAVE BEEN CHANGED!!

I did, when I referenced tithing, that means it was an original African Tradition.

One again nothing stays exactly the same over thousands and thousands of years, you should no better then that.

But the Seven Year Famine is in there which also means it was originally an African Occurrence.

Why do you believe the white man is god?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back