Black Spirituality Religion : Studying the KJV Bible:

Music Producer

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 31, 2004
Studying the KJV Bible:

Cursed_Heart placed a basic inquiry of me, in another thread; to explain my ideals as to my understanding of GOD and how I present Jesus as Lucifer.

The Bible must be broken down into categories of writing.
Word of GOD.
History.
Psalms.
Prayer.
Philosophy.
Word of the Son of GOD.

If you strip away History, Psalms, Prayer and Philosophy one reduces the Bible to what can be called the Divine Breath. The Divine Breath is an un-obscured Truth that defines the relationship between GOD and Jesus. The information you are left with is information determined to only come from Divine Beings.

Information from Divine Beings overrides all other and information from GOD is The Absolute Authority.

Does everyone understand what I am saying so far….?

Music Producer said:
Studying the KJV Bible:

Cursed_Heart placed a basic inquiry of me, in another thread; to explain my ideals as to my understanding of GOD and how I present Jesus as Lucifer.

The Bible must be broken down into categories of writing.
Word of GOD.
History.
Psalms.
Prayer.
Philosophy.
Word of the Son of GOD.

If you strip away History, Psalms, Prayer and Philosophy one reduces the Bible to what can be called the Divine Breath. The Divine Breath is an un-obscured Truth that defines the relationship between GOD and Jesus. The information you are left with is information determined to only come from Divine Beings.

Information from Divine Beings overrides all other and information from GOD is The Absolute Authority.

Does everyone understand what I am saying so far….?

I break the Bible into two part other than the obvious. The Old Testament is instruction and lessons for people and the New Testament is instruction and lessons for the Church...Simple as that...

Peace....

Who’s debating? I gave my opinion and he / she gave his / hers, that’s the end of it as far as I am concerned.

In all of my debating I have learned this, “GOD chooses HIS people” and nothing I can do or say will change that.

Isa:8:15: And many among them shall stumble, and fall, and be broken, and be snared, and be taken.

Once one eventually realizes and recognizes the True concept of Supreme Being one realizes those of us that will stumble, fall, be broken and snared is all the Will of GOD, thus who am I to interfere with that process?

All I can do is reach my hand out when I see one of us stumbling and that is exactly what I have already done with Mr. or Miss Faith.

It is in the LORDS Will at this point.

Brother here is a question within your initial question. In studying the King James version of the Bible there are some questions that need to be answered that are simply not in that version of the Bible. For example:

Genesis 4:1

1 Adam lay with his wife Eve, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Cain. She said, "With the help of the LORD I have brought forth a man."

By all accounts according to the KJV Bible Cain is not only the first son but the first child of Adam and Eve. I won't go into the rest because we know the story. But here is something interesting. Look at this.

Genesis 4:17

17 Cain lay with his wife, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Enoch. Cain was then building a city, and he named it after his son Enoch.

According to the KJV Bible between Genesis 4:1 and 17 the only other child born of Adam and Eve was Abel. So the question is, Who was Cain's wife and where did she come from?

I will reply after I hear your answer to this.

Peace..

P.S. This is not a debate but merely an observation of my study of the KJV Bible...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back