Black Spirituality Religion : KJV Bible

Music Producer

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 31, 2004
In my examination of the KJV Bible and comparing it between English Bibles, The Tanakh, Pentateuch, Torah and the Hebrew Script; I have found the KJV to be pretty close with the exception of a few passages that intentionally makes way for Jesus.

One lady had done the same a long time ago and she said the greatest witness against what Servants of Jesus have done is the Hebrew Scriptures.

If you despise the KJV Bible then buckle-up and put your nose to the grinding will and learn Hebrew.

Anyone’s complaint about the KJV Bible before they have committed to this is invalid.

It is equivalent to someone wanting to perform a major operation and give medical advice before studying to be a Doctor.

It is not enough to complain about the KJV Bible. You need to teach yourself the Hebrew and then come and tell your people the differences.

Music Producer said:
In my examination of the KJV Bible and comparing it between English Bibles, The Tanakh, Pentateuch, Torah and the Hebrew Script; I have found the KJV to be pretty close with the exception of a few passages that intentionally makes way for Jesus.

One lady had done the same a long time ago and she said the greatest witness against what Servants of Jesus have done is the Hebrew Scriptures.

If you despise the KJV Bible then buckle-up and put your nose to the grinding will and learn Hebrew.

Anyone’s complaint about the KJV Bible before they have committed to this is invalid.

It is equivalent to someone wanting to perform a major operation and give medical advice before studying to be a Doctor.

It is not enough to complain about the KJV Bible. You need to teach yourself the Hebrew and then come and tell your people the differences.

which "JESUS" does the KJV speak about????

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back