Black Spirituality Religion : KJV Bible talk debate

FAIL to address

A007, ru2religious and Music Producer,

I could be wrong, but I sense that if we were to focus on this moment in time with due diligence, and stay with these precise shared revelations between us, and that we actually sit down and put togther a package, I will even go so far to say, construct a panacea from which our people would benefit from our efforts, is tenable.

We have fought each other enough, and each of us adequately demostrates our individual abilitles to fight for what we believe, that at this precise moment in time, perhaps a willingness to reconcile our petty, repeat petty differences, could prompt what each of us seeks, which is the mental liberation of our Peoples, to band and come together, our natural right under this Sun.

Forgive me for this, but it is the only thing I know to say at this point, because all else has been said and tried...Peace In my brother friends.

They seek to destroy the Holy Scriptures by using the old tactic “the white man did it”. They know every other brother will fall for that stupidity.

I seek to prove “the white man did it” is simply a lie and is nothing more then a ploy. I will always challenge this, the same way I challenge you in your service to a son of GOD.

They say the Old Testament or Holy Scriptures were edited and rewritten. I have agreed with this on the exception of the Specific Word of GOD, but they want to go as far as saying even that was edited by man, once you allow that then you have envisioned a GOD that is not Supreme, they have in essence replaced GOD with man.

This is the same thing the New Testament do as Jesus is referenced as Son of Man.

But I think my debates and arguments prove themselves in that it always ends with several questions both of them FAIL to address.

They seek to destroy the Holy Scriptures by using the old tactic “the white man did it”. They know every other brother will fall for that stupidity.

I seek to prove “the white man did it” is simply a lie and is nothing more then a ploy. I will always challenge this, the same way I challenge you in your service to a son of GOD.

They say the Old Testament or Holy Scriptures were edited and rewritten. I have agreed with this on the exception of the Specific Word of GOD, but they want to go as far as saying even that was edited by man, once you allow that then you have envisioned a GOD that is not Supreme, they have in essence replaced GOD with man.

This is the same thing the New Testament do as Jesus is referenced as Son of Man.

But I think my debates and arguments prove themselves in that it always ends with several questions both of them FAIL to address.

This is laughable. First your THEORY that the white man has changed African stories, edited, and rewritten them, BUT NOT ALL OF IT (because no one is capable of changing the WORD OF GOD) is the most ridiculous belief on this board.

It is CLEAR to rational people like RU and I that stories from the Dogon, Ancient Kemet, and Ethiopia have been taken, twisted, and corrupted by "the white man" WITHOUT regard for any of it being sacred or the word of God. It is also CLEAR that if the stories aren't the same then NEITHER ARE THE WORDS.

Give me 2 EXAMPLES of an ANCIENT AFRICAN STORY that is EXACTLY the SAME from African tradition to the Bible! I will wait. It this is not possible, then your THEORY IS SHOT.

Also show me in Ancient African tradition where it says this is the WORD OF GOD and SHALL NOT BE CHANGED.

Your premise of God protecting his word comes from your indoctrination of the white people. You still think of God as they do with a Jewish slant. Once you free your self from that captivity then you will be able to see the REAL truth. You denounce my brother Clyde for believing in Jesus who is a great example of how we should live (even if he was not the Messiah) but you believe some WORDS in the old testament can not be changed simply because some chose to put "and the lord said"( or something to that effect) in front or behind a verse to make it more believable ...AND YOU ARE FALLING FOR IT! That is funny.

And, I have never failed to answer any of your questions. You have failed to answer about 5 of mine...and then you deliberately refuse to answer some because the answer fatally injures your theory.

gods of Kemet

This is laughable. First your THEORY that the white man has changed African stories, edited, and rewritten them, BUT NOT ALL OF IT (because no one is capable of changing the WORD OF GOD) is the most ridiculous belief on this board.
Then this means you are an Atheist. But worst then an atheist because you replace the Specific Word of GOD with the white man.

When you say the white man can alter, change and or manipulate the specific words of the Kemet gods what are you saying about the gods of Kemet?

Then this means you are an Atheist. But worst then an atheist because you replace the Specific Word of GOD with the white man.

When you say the white man can alter, change and or manipulate the specific words of the Kemet gods what are you saying about the gods of Kemet?

Show me ONE example of Dogon, Kemet, or Ethiopian words CLAIMING TO BE THE SPECIFIC WORDS OF GOD!

rational people?

It is CLEAR to rational people like RU and I that stories from the Dogon, Ancient Kemet, and Ethiopia have been taken, twisted, and corrupted by "the white man" WITHOUT regard for any of it being sacred or the word of God. It is also CLEAR that if the stories aren't the same then NEITHER ARE THE WORDS.
So are you saying a black man can’t do that?

Why does it have to be a white man?

Amma was corrupted and converted to Seth by black people, so why can’t it also be black people who wrote the Bible?

Archeological evidence reveals it was Akhenaten (Akhen People) and his elect Kemet Priesthood that wrote the Old Testament.

I guess you don’t know the Akhen People were Africans?

And if they were Africans I would be willing to bet the elected Egyptian Priests were also Africans.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back