Black Spirituality Religion : "Jesus" Is Being ''Crucified'' today for Resisting Christianity.........

Yes, when you called me the "Thread-ologist," you MEANT it as an insult as well....just as those who first called Jesus' followers those "Christians." ---Both of these terms/labels were MEANT to mock.

But, I have laughed at your attempt to belittle me and have claimed the label you gave me....just as the early Christians grew to claim that label.

In the Bible, the "COMFORTER" is the HOLY SPIRIT which will come AFTER JESUS.
Yes, the male pronoun "HE" is used but, clearly, the Bible says it is a SPIRIT, not a MAN.

But, it looks to me like Muslims can't make up their minds just WHO or WHAT is the HOLY SPIRIT nor who/what gave the "REVELATION" to Muhammad and they wanna CLAIM the title of "comforter" for Muhammad by splicin' and dicing the Bible.

So, (according to Muslims), how can GABRIEL be the HOLY SPIRIT and Muhammad be the COMFORTER from the Bible which Jesus said was the HOLY SPIRIT?

As for the rest of this....No, Info, I'm not trying to "assassinate your character." --You don't need any help with that.

However, do remember that my questions about "BILL" came from YOU entering the Christianity Study Forum with your disrespectful comments about the Bible and mocking Christianity, and Destee gave you a warning for it. http://destee.com/index.php?threads/the-woman-with-the-alabaster-box.57744/

Then, I started a separate thread about "BILL." ---But, because you can't support what YOU SAID, here you are telling me I should have done my own research. :lol:

So, don't try to act like your hands are so clean here. Yes, YOU have an AGENDA when it comes to the Bible and Christianity here. You will use any opportunity to mock and belittle them, and your track record goes back YEARS on this site.

No, you don't come into the Christianity forum any more; but you will use "any means necessary" to achieve your AGENDA with other threads.....just like this one.

But, according to YOU, I'm the one who has an "agenda" all because I defend my faith from people LIKE YOU who constantly attack it, either OVERTLY or COVERTLY.

YOU prefer the covert attack, the passive-aggressive approach; but it is still an attack, none-the-less. And when you get called on it, you try to act all innocent...and then accuse the other of "over-reacting." -----That's some white folks tactics...They use that all the time too...."You misunderstood me."..."You took my words out of context." etc....

I've told you before how you THINK yourself so good with the art of RHETORIC. ---You think you can MANIPULATE a conversation to your benefit by trying to discount or discredit another.

smh.....

Happy New Year!

Maybe it's you who has the agenda because just like what was done to 'jesus' you seek to crucify my character for resisting chritianity!

No, Info, trust and believe, you don't need any help "crucifying your CHARACTER." --- You do that quite well ALL BY YOURSELF.

Besides, it's always YOUR "inquiring mind" about CHRISTIANITY that gets us into these discussions.

Furthermore, you have every right to "RESIST Christianity."

What amazes me, though, is your running AGENDA to belittle, mock, and degrade the beliefs of those who do embrace Christianity.

For somebody who CLAIMS to have no "INTEREST" in Christianity, you shole spend a lotta time and energy TALKIN' BOUT IT.

And, no, I don't have an "agenda" against you.

But, whenever aspersions are cast against my spiritual belief, do remember this basic law of physics: "For every action there is an opposite and equal reaction."

And, I will support and defend my faith by "RESISTING" the AGENDAS of others to discredit it.

Is it not said that he came not for peace but to bring a sword? Meaning to cut thru the lies being taught, knowing that going against those lies could lead to war!

Here's some more for that "INQUIRING MIND" of yours about Christianity. (lol)

...Matthew 10:45

I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.
Let us read these words in their context. Interestingly, this is again a passage where Jesus calls disciples and sends them out to preach the Gospel.

Matthew 10:
1 He called his twelve disciples to him and gave them authority to drive out evil spirits and to heal every disease and sickness.
2 These are the names of the twelve apostles: first, Simon (who is called Peter) and his brother Andrew; ...

5 These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: ...

16 "I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.
17 Be on your guard against men; they will hand you over to the local councils and flog you in their synagogues.
18 On my account you will be brought before governors and kings as witnesses to them and to the Gentiles.
19 But when they arrest you, do not worry about what to say or how to say it. At that time you will be given what to say,

20 for it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you.
21 Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; children will rebel against their parents and have them put to death.
22 All men will hate you because of me, but he who stands firm to the nd will be saved.

28 Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul.
Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

34 Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.
35 For I have come to turn `a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law -
36 a man's enemies will be the members of his own household.'
37 Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me
is not worthy of me;
anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me
is not worthy of me;
38 and anyone who does not take his cross and follow me
is not worthy of me.
39 Whoever finds his life will lose it,
and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it."

The first important observation is to recognize that Jesus does not speak about "the sword", but about "a sword". Jesus is not a prophet of the sword. The sword of violence, force and war has no place in his message. What kind of sword is he talking about?

The above passage speaks about the consequence of being obedient to the command of Jesus that we are to preach his message. Some will listen and accept it but many will reject it and react violently.

We will be hated for the message of repentance that we have to bring. We will be hated because we call people from evil to light and because this message exposes their evil deeds.

For many it will mean that even our own family will turn against us.
What kind of sword? It is the sword of division that God's word brings. It is the division of truth from error, and the reaction of the darkness against the light. The sword that Jesus brings, is the sword that his followers have to suffer, a sword that is applied to them, not a sword that they wield against others.

And exactly that happens in many countries. The fellowship of believers, while full of peace, incurs the wrath of the nonbelievers. Christians are gathering peacefully, yet are persecuted.

http://www.answering-islam.org/BibleCom/mt10-34.html

Doesn't it say that thou shalt not worship false idols?

obama-praying-1024x682.jpg

Obviously, it is only YOUR INTERPRETATION of this picture that says these people are "WORSHIPING" Pres. Obama here as a "FALSE IDOL."

But, you have NO SUPPORT for this IMPLICATION. --- This is YOUR INTERPRETATION of it.

And, it could very possibly be a PRAYER and LAYING ON OF HANDS.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back