Black Spirituality Religion : "Jesus" Is Being ''Crucified'' today for Resisting Christianity.........

Yall are arguing about misquoted bible verses, but the truth is, neither one of you know the real verse because christianity has been altered and rewritten so many times to fit the teachings of the teacher, you see. The Qur'an is the only unaltered book of faith around here. That speaks volumes to me. For real it's always going be tension between the two, but Islam is real faith, hands down. You can't tell me that I have to go sit in an oversized building with gold embellishments and huge colored windows just to talk to 'God'. That makes less fortunate ones not believe in Allah. The truth is, Allah will talk to you wherever you are, because he put you where you are. You don't have to go to 'church' every sunday to have faith. And what are these holidays christians celebrate? Where in the 'bible' are these days justified? Ms. Blossom I'm calling on you since you seem to be good with posting bible verses. I'm coming at you in a decent way, so don't get rude or ugly, cause I'm just calling it how I see it.

Is not one of the commandments to remember the sabbath day and keep it holy? What are most christians doing on Saturdays?

*More for the "INQUIRING MIND" of Info>>>>>

Colossians 2:

[14] Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;
[15] And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.
[16] Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:
[17] Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back