Black Spirituality Religion : "Jesus" Is Being ''Crucified'' today for Resisting Christianity.........

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by info-moetry, Dec 20, 2011.

1. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

Those who have stepped away from Christianity after realizing the flaws and un-truth's being taught to us in the church have somehow become demonized. Simply because we chose to open our eyes and began thinking for ourselves and stop looking for an outside forces to help us, as JESUS did. Yet, are still looked down upon and dismissed as heathens for not believing. But, if one were to look at what they claim jesus did and taught is this not what he also is said to have done.

THis was sparked by a conversation i had with some christians 'teaching' in the street over the weekend, but tried to demonize me because they couldn't answer my questions as they talked to the crowd. One lady even said i was going to hell and would never meet jesus. So i told her that i am jesus and that 'hell' was a mind state that she seemed to be quite comfortable with! (my son was with me so i couldn't let her get away with that one)

So i started thinking about how FAR AWAY christians are today from what it is said that this one named Jesus taught...

Is it not said that Jesus came to fulfill the laws of Moses?

Is it not said that he came not for peace but to bring a sword? Meaning to cut thru the lies being taught, knowing that going against those lies could lead to war!

Is it not said that he flipped over the tables of the money changers in the church?
    (Though he'd probably need an atm pin number and an axe today)

Did he not say 'ye are all gods'? Yet, when christians today hear someone say they are 'god' they laugh at them.

Was he not said to have sat with the sinners and the publicans? Yet, most christians cross the street when they see the homeless and turn their noses up at them. I mean the jehovah's witnesses don't even want to talk to them...:eek:

Is not one of the commandments to remember the sabbath day and keep it holy? What are most christians doing on Saturdays?

Ye shall have no other gods but me!

[​IMG]

Doesn't it say that thou shalt not worship false idols?

[​IMG]

Some of my questions to the christians that were 'teaching' the crowd got some of the crowd kinda rowdy when they started to try and disrespect me as i continued to throw more questions at them. When they refused and said i was going to hell (in front of my son mind you) half of the crowd disappeared and walked off seemingly upset at the christians for their behavior.

So before my son and i walked off I had one last thing to say to them:

"Christians would crucify Jesus for resisting Christianity"

2. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    Peace

I find it funny that there was only one 'jesus', but today there are so many different sects of Christianity! This alone should tell those who claim to follow the religion of jesus that they have been led astray. They all shout out 'my jesus', 'my bible', 'my lord', when none of it is really there's. They have only been allowed to borrow it to keep them pre-occupied while the one who gave it to them continues to run around to and fro seeking whomelse he can deceive.

God - 'have you tried my servant job?'
    Devil - 'if you take that hedge from around his head, i will make him curse his maker'

The hedge (Africa) was removed from our heads when we were kidnapped and brought to this strange land, and forced to dwell amongst a strange people. (check the middle of the 13th page) And some of have cursed our maker (afrika) and even applauding death and destruction in the name of our deceiver...

The really sad part is that most christians know that most of what they hear in church is not sound, or just an outright lie but will refuse to walk away because they know the type of character assassination goes on when one walks away from the church because they have played the part of assassin before.

3. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Yes, Yeshua said that and did that.

CLEARLY Jesus was speaking of how those who followed him would be persecuted by unbelievers, setting their own families against them who did not believe on/in Him, figuratively "bringing a sword" of severance/separation between believers and unbelievers.

Here's some more verses instead of only that which you cherry-picked.

Matt. 10:
    [33] But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
    [34] Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
    [35] For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
    [36] And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
    [37] He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
    [38] And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

Another generalization about the church.

NOTE the use of a lower-case "g." --This comes from the Hebrew word "Elohim" which also means "judge/judges." --In the Old Testament, this word is used to denote the "judges" or "magistrates" of the people. In Psalms, it is SPECIFICALLY speaking to the "JUDGES" of the people who "judge UNJUSTLY" but that GOD is the Judge of all the earth.

And Yeshua REFERENCED the USAGE of the word "gods" in the Law to the Pharisees who questioned Him by telling them that those who were given the Law were called "gods(judges)" BY GOD but they persecuted Him for saying that God sent Him and was His Son.

How can you speak on what "most Christians" do?

How can you speak on what Jehovah's Witnesses do?

These are just blanket generalizations about Christians born of your disdain for Christianity.

Col. 2:

[16] Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:
    [17]Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

4. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,448
    F MY LIFE!!! TAKE A HOLIDAY OR A DAY OFF FOR THE LOVE OF.............

5. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560
    ...."for the love of" WHO??

6. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

I 'cherry picked' thru nothing. I simply posted a few things of what he was said to have done from MY MIND! Something the religious obviously have a problem doing. If the white man didn't tell you, it seems you refuse to believe it to be so!

- now you are calling him by a different name? then who is JESUS? Who is CHRIST?? don't tell me they are al one in the same because that's nonsense! But if you do, show me a picture of either one of them.

"ye are all gods, SONS and DAUGHTERS of the most high". Is he also talking about JUDGES in this verse ms. blossom?

- i can speak on what most christians do because i used to be one and i know how they do from various personal experiences.

I can speak on what Jehovah's witnesses do because i sit with them and try to understand why they don't overstand...

Further, i have no 'disdain' for christianity, my problem is with christians (like you) frontin' as if they follow the path of the one they call christ, but as soon as you put their feet to the fire they call you the DEVIL instead of calling you CHRIST. You know the one who was foretold to come back and baptize you that way!!

7. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    INFO!

:hearts1:

8. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,587
    The one place or rather say the last place I would want to be if or when Yeshia returned would be is in a church singing Christmas carols in the presence of a ******* hanging on a cross.

9. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Yes, Info, you did, indeed, cherry-pick some Bible verses.
    No, it didn't come from YOUR MIND. You preceded every statement with "Is it not said..."
    Well, SOMEBODY sure said it and it wasn't YOU. So, it didn't come from YOUR MIND.

And yes, JESUS and YESHUA are one in the same because of transliteration and translation.
    ....just as Yerushalayim and Jerusalem are the same.
    ....just as Yishai and Jesse are the same.
    ...just as Yeriho and Jericho are the same.
    ....just as Yonah and Jonah are the same.
    ....just as Yarden and Jordan are the same.

Moreover, you MIS-QUOTED this verse.
    The Bible does NOT say "Ye are all gods, SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF THE MOST HIGH."
    Give me Book/Chapter/Verse where you found this in the Bible.
    Psalm 82 is speaking to the JUDGES/MAGISTRATES of Israel which were all MEN.
    With the exception of Deborah, WOMEN were not JUDGES.
    So, the JUDGES were called "gods" as being GOD'S representatives ON EARTH and as such were "SONS OF THE MOST HIGH."
    In John 10, Jesus/Yeshua is referencing Psalm 82 when he was speaking to those who opposed Him by quoting the Law to them.
    Pss.82
    [6] I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
    John.10
    [34] Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

And yes, you are GENERALIZING about Christians. You SAID, "MOST CHRISTIANS."
    You can NOT speak on "MOST CHRISTIANS."
    You can NOT speak on Jehovah's Witnesses as a whole.
    So, again, your previous statements were GENERALIZATIONS.

And here you are GENERALIZING AGAIN.....First, you have NEVER, NOT ONCE, NOT EVER read ANY post from me that called anyone a "DEVIL."
    And you are GENERALIZING ALL CHRISTIANS because you think YOU'RE the JUDGE of who is or is not following the path of Christ

Yeah, He's gonna BAPTIZE, alright!
    Matt. 3:
    [11] I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

10. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    - Well, if i posted those questions off the top of my head and had no book in front of me then where else could it have come from ms. blossom? I mean it is very clear to me that you have issues with FREE THINKING individuals. As if we should be shamed for speaking our minds without the white mans approval or something! How are you going to tell anyone where their own thoughts came from??

- and still no picture? I guess it's safe to say that Jesus, Yeshua, al sharpton and bro. info are all the same people too huh?

- now wouldn't this depend on which one of the thousands of versions one is quoting. In one bible it says 'sons of the most high'. In another version it says "children of the most high". And still in another it says "sons and daughters of the most high". Kinda reminds of Paul and his so called vision and the many different version of what happened on the road to damascus.

- you are all under the same programming, so talking to one is like talking to them all. you are proof enough of that! It's the sole reason you even entered this thread and the 'buddha was an egyptian priest' thread. To furthur expose how deeply planted the programming goes.

- I think i'm the judge of noone! But the actions of the religious speak much louder than the empty words that leave their mouths... And i think that you with all of your posting of scriptures condemning anyone who doesn't believe is enough judging for everyone on this site!

- That train is never late! And in your expeditiousness expose yet another fallacy from your scriptures. If jesus is god, yet says that HE is not WORTHY TO FILL THE SHOES OF HE THAT COMES AFTER HIM and that THE ONE COMING AFTER HIM IS MIGHTIER, well then there's something very wrong with this picture and what you christians have been led to BELIEVE about the 'son of god'!