Black Spirituality Religion : Is This Present Coronavirus Outbreak a Part of Biblical Prophecy (the Pale Rider)?

What are mRNA vaccines and how do they work?​

Email this page to a friend
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Download PDF
Vaccines help prevent infection by preparing the body to fight foreign invaders (such as bacteria, viruses, or other pathogens). All vaccines introduce into the body a harmless piece of a particular bacteria or virus, triggering an immune response. Most vaccines contain a weakened or dead bacteria or virus. However, scientists have developed a new type of vaccine that uses a molecule called messenger RNA (mRNA) rather than part of an actual bacteria or virus. Messenger RNA is a type of RNA that is necessary for protein production. Once cells finish making a protein, they quickly break down the mRNA. mRNA from vaccines does not enter the nucleus and does not alter DNA.
mRNA vaccines work by introducing a piece of mRNA that corresponds to a viral protein, usually a small piece of a protein found on the virus’s outer membrane. (Individuals who get an mRNA vaccine are not exposed to the virus, nor can they become infected with the virus by the vaccine.) By using this mRNA, cells can produce the viral protein. As part of a normal immune response, the immune system recognizes that the protein is foreign and produces specialized proteins called antibodies. Antibodies help protect the body against infection by recognizing individual viruses or other pathogens, attaching to them, and marking the pathogens for destruction. Once produced, antibodies remain in the body, even after the body has rid itself of the pathogen, so that the immune system can quickly respond if exposed again. If a person is exposed to a virus after receiving mRNA vaccination for it, antibodies can quickly recognize it, attach to it, and mark it for destruction before it can cause serious illness.
Like all vaccines in the United States, mRNA vaccines require authorization or approval from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) before they can be used. Currently vaccines for COVID-19, the disease caused by the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus, are the only authorized or approved mRNA vaccines. These vaccines use mRNA that directs cells to produce copies of a protein on the outside of the coronavirus known as the “spike protein”. Researchers are studying how mRNA might be used to develop vaccines for additional diseases.

The regulation of medicines and vaccines is a little-known but very important subject. Indeed, health products must undergo very strict controls, as a principle, in order to control their efficacy and safety profile.

The anti-COVID-19 mRNA vaccines are the first mRNA vaccines marketed. mRNA vaccines, which represent a new class of vaccine, should be subject to more controls than conventional vaccines because they are based on several new technologies [1]. Although incompletely defined, the mode of action of mRNA vaccines [2] should classify them as gene therapy products (GTP) [3]. But mRNAs as vaccines against an infectious disease have been excluded from GTP regulation by US and EU regulations [4]. No specific regulations existed before the year 2020 for mRNA vaccines. “The current guidelines either do not apply, do not mention RNA therapeutics, or do not have widely accepted definition” [5]. Regulatory agencies therefore had to adopt an emergency procedure to monitor the testing of these products, the rolling review. In rolling reviews, data are submitted and reviewed as they become available before the full data package is available and specific controls for this new platform have been requested [6].

The aim of this study is to compare the controls required by GTP regulations with those actually applied to mRNA COVID-19 vaccines. Some of the controls required for GTPs were not required for mRNA COVID-19 vaccines, probably because of the pandemic emergency that required the rapid development of SARS-CoV-2 vaccines. Potential safety issues arising from the absence of these controls will be discussed. This is all the more urgent as manufacturers are planning to replace certain “classic” vaccines with mRNA vaccines [2], starting with influenza vaccines. Indeed, Sanofi is launching a clinical trial of the first mRNA-based seasonal flu vaccine candidate [7] and Moderna has many mRNA vaccines in clinical trials (COVID-19, influenza, human metapneumovirus, parainfluenzas, RSV, HCoV, CMV, EBV, HSV, varicella, herpes, HIV, Zika, Nipah), in particular a phase 3 trial of the flu vaccine [8].

A phase 1 clinical trial is being launched for an mRNA-LNP influenza vaccine [9]. For these flu vaccines, emergency approval should not apply and the requirement for these additional studies should not be exceeded.

In addition, cancer “vaccines” are being announced (e.g., Moderna and Merck are partnering in trials of mRNA-4157/V940, an anti-melanoma “vaccine” combined with Keytruda—a monoclonal antibody directed against the programmed cell death receptor, PD-1) that acts by enhancing the ability of the body’s immune system to detect and fight tumor cells, by blocking the interaction between PD-1 and its ligands, PD-L1 and PD-L2, thereby activating the anti-T cell response, particularly the antitumor response [10]).

We must be very vigilant about the term vaccine associated with therapeutic drugs, particularly with regard to the regulations that apply to them. These therapeutics are not vaccines against infectious diseases and must therefore continue to comply with GTP regulations.

This is a difference in perspective. We can both emphasize different parts of that article. But what is it that you actually have a problem with? What is a vaccine?

I'm defining vaccine based on what it does. That's why I can accept a "new type" of vaccine. Respectfully, it seems like you're trying to define vaccine by HOW it does it. And therefore, you don't want to accept mRNA as a "new type".

I sympathize with you because I grew up with vegetarian parents. So we got our "meat" from the frozen veggies aisle. Vegetarian "meat" is literally made from soy. A "veggie burger" still contains the word burger even though a burger is defined as consisting of a beef patty.
veggie burger: a patty resembling a hamburger but made with vegetable protein, soybeans, etc., instead of meat.

in the same way that "vegetarian meat" is used to describe a thing based on taste and texture but is not meat. But the word "meat" is used so that people can relate to what it is, while still being truthful about what it's made from.

So if we say mRNA Vaccine... which we do... then what's the problem?

Isn't it true, that the problem, for most people, is that they simply never heard of mRNA vaccines prior to Covid? Let's be honest. I hadn't heard of it either, not that I keep on the cutting edge of biology or medical sciences because I don't and I don't know many people who do. So society's reaction was fear because here is a "new medical technology" mixed with "the government" because the government was paying for it. It was free. And so people's minds went to conspiracy theories about why the government might want to inject them; even though its not the government doing the injection or handling the mRNA vaccine. And we've also been primed by zombie shows like The Walking Dead where we might assume the cause is a virus but could as easily be some drug taken willingly. So let's just be honest about the backdrop of mRNA vaccines being introduced to the masses. But for the sake of context, what do the masses know about cold fusion? What do they know about Helion? Even if all of these advances come with press releases who is paying attention to them? And Vaccines are different because this is something we're putting into our bodies. We pay less attention to the food we eat. But vaccines... scare people.

So let's keep it 100. There was already an anti-vax movement. I know this, because my kids mom is one of them and so it affects my own kids even though both their parents are vaccinated. But the fear of vaccination didn't begin with mRNA.

Nevermind the fact that we naturally consume metals in our foods and herbs. All it takes is the idea that a foreign "unknown" substance might be dangerous... that is enough to manufacture a fear-based response (ironically similar to how ideas go "viral") and now the idea has a life of its own that pulls in more and more people because of the fact that we all feel safety in numbers. So what do people do when they're afraid? I've seen people go on forums, just like this one, and tell perfect strangers not to "get the jab" because of their own fears of vaccines. Some people may only have a fear of Genetic Modification (like GMO foods) but others already had a fear of vaccines in general. The fact that they didn't know about mRNA (even though it was discovered in the early 60s) simply added to their fear of the government injecting them with something bad. So this is also where we typically hear the usual conspiracy theory suspects, like Population Control.

And of course, as black people, we still remember the Tuskeegee experiments (although that was when we got a placebo instead of the possible cure). But then we misremember the fact that penicillin was indeed the cure for syphilis so if we had actually gotten what they told us, it would have been a good thing. But what we were left with was distrust.

And during COVID, I literally saw white people going undercover acting like they were black just to tell black people on forums, not to go get the mRNA vaccine. Was it because they cared about us so much that they pretended to be us in an effort to save our lives? No. It was because (not all) those particular racist MFs were literally weaponizing ignorance and trying to kill us with disinformation. They saw an opportunity. Many whites weren't getting it either and many of those famous ones died while their vaccinated families lived. However, the people who were "warning us" were most likely fully and happily vaxed. They just didn't want us to be because they saw it as a way to legally have a hand in murdering us. And yes, there are people that comically racist that they would do it. When they weren't doing that these people would simply pretend to be black to get black people to vote for Trump. Covid simply gave them another use for their stolen identities.

Does that opposition mean mRNA is safe? No. What makes it safe is that the research is now old and has gone through decades of testing. It was already being used in Africa to fight ebola. Did we see Africans turning into 3-eyed mutant zombies? No. We just didn't know about it because we didn't have ebola in the US. But with a pandemic, everyone has it. And so there was finally an opportunity to show the US and other countries what mRNA vaccines were already able to accomplish. So yes, a pandemic becomes the catalyst to a new era in medical science and innovation because it brings funding and wider acceptance.

I mean what did people expect from the development of nanotechnology and cracking the human genome in 2003? That we weren't going to use it? That the only advances in technology we would actually use are foldable smart phones? Most vaccines are only even taken because of previous epidemics so why should it be any different today and how many people have to die just to convince the rest of us to take the vaccine?

No....No longer theoretical.
The system are already working... all the essentials are in place and successful test have been done.
What you are looking at are prototypes....working models.

The Problems are not with the technology...as he said successful test has already been done.

That has nothing to do with the workableness of the tech....that's politics.

The HAARP facility is no longer a military facility it has been decommission and turned over to civilians.
Like the USS Intrepid in NYC....Now host civilian tours.

I do

Only the brave dare to speak out...
I readily admit there is very few credible sources....as soon as they speak out they are then discredited

It is no longer under military direction

Please link me to a working model at scale. Please and thank you.

Please link me to successful tests of radio waves from thousands of miles away causing an earthquake. Again. Please and thank you.

The point about politics was that it doesn't always matter if something is technically possible. People often imagine that if the government CAN do something, then it's taken as the same as if they are doing it. Other factors are often rarely considered by conspiracy theorists, such as the ability to keep secrets, the funding of the operation, the oversight of the funding, etc. People think that a bunch of shady people can just walk into a room, have a meeting to casually discuss population control, and then easily have whole departments of the government, working with fully independent companies and scientists, in order to execute such schemes. That's just not how the government works. Imagining it can work that way is part of the problem.

And again... why would the military EVER turn over a WMD type of weapon into civilian hands with public tours. This is not at all comparable to a Navy battleship because it doesn't have live ammunition. When the military decomissions a boat or something to use as a museum, they basically take the teeth out. So if that didn't happen, is it possible it never had WMD teeth to begin with?

Similar question... but with people.

How do you discredit someone who is credible? Like with Flat Earth... NONE of those guys are credible on the subject and yet that doesn't stop multiple people from claiming they know. So aside from discrediting them, and showing pictures of the planet that they will "discredit" by simply attacking the trustworthiness of government... what do you do?

Because this idea that the government isn't trustworthy is true, but then how far do you take that? Do you stop trusting scientists? This is why I attack conspiracy theories in general. It's not because I love the government and Obama is my BFF. And I do think 911 may have been an inside job. (https://www.statista.com/statistics/959504/belief-september-11-inside-job-conspiracy-us/) But there is a connection between every conspiracy and it is simply the measurement of how much we fear the government. That is the foundation of every (government) conspiracy theory. Is there a deep state? Was the moon landing faked? Are the Illuminati secretly controlling the world? Are there lizard men posing as humans? It's a rabbit hole.

True

No....
Some are claiming its capable of mind reading and mind control earthquake generations.
To my knowledge the basic tech is available to do all such things..
Is this the form it will take to come online and be weaponize....I do not know.
This I know the Knowledge and tech is available...and the ability to all of the above is real and the capabilities are here now on a basic level - not theoretical anymore.

The funding has already been secured.
The people telling the wild sci-fi like capabilities are not the ones running the operations.....So they not seeking funding instead they are whistle blowers.

A combination of Sound and Radio waves in short Electromagnetism.

It is an African in this case.....but Nickola Tesla spoke of such types or similar energy from the late 1880's

Okay, let's do this.

Give me a name. Let's see an example of one of these "whistleblowers". If possible, I'd like to see the best one.

No harm done. You have been so reasonable in your communications that it's not that easy to take it the wrong way.
Thanks

But yes... we are smarter than that. We understand what concentrated energy can do. But that's also WHY I'm saying there are drawbacks that you also have to consider. One being heat.

For example, you mentioned focusing the rays of the sun. How? a magnifying glass? If you put a magnifying glass over photovoltaic cells you will probably overload them. What I do know is that the energy production of solar panels loses efficiency when there is more heat. So the simplest answer to question of "can I use a magnifying glass to generate more electricity" is not always the right one.
No...not with a magnifying glass
With array of Antennas like a HAARP or a parabolic reflectors

And yes, we all have microwave ovens, but in that scenario the heat generated is the whole point. That's what we want. And HAARP does cause a momentary change in temp, but you have to weigh that as you would a drop in the ocean... using relative scale.
Good...that is an example of concentrated Radio Waves..
Depends on how much space you want to affect....you not trying to affect the entire ocean but a relatively small part.
Google: Due to fluxes in solar radiation, temperatures in the ionosphere vary from 200 Kelvin (or -99 degrees Fahrenheit) to 500K (or 440 degrees Fahrenheit).
So it is even easier to heat

Professor Fred Menk, for example said: “HF (High Frequency) radio transmissions are concerned with interaction with ionised particles – electrons – in the ionosphere, above 100 km altitude. Weather at ground level is driven by geophysical effects, mostly solar heating, into the neutral atmosphere much nearer the ground,” he said in an email.

“.. There is a vast number of HF transmitters globally which direct medium or high power signals to the ionosphere. These are used for long range radio broadcasting and other purposes such as surveillance (radars) and monitoring the state of the ionosphere.

“There is no possibility of any of this impacting on daily weather. Any such suggestion is nonsense.”

HAARP Explained - Inventor Dr Bernard Eastlund​

AAP FactCheck asked Professor Bruce Ward, an ionosphere researcher at the University of Adelaide, if there was any possibility that HAARP could impact weather.

“Categorically no,” he replied in an email.

He concurred with Prof Menk, adding: “The weather we experience is in the troposphere… the weather in the troposphere is driven by solar heating of the land and sea.”

He said: “The amount of energy involved in ionospheric heaters such as HAARP is many orders of magnitude smaller than that involved in solar heating of the earth’s surface and is constrained to a minuscule area. To have any effect on the weather there would need to be some physical phenomena that transferred the energy to the lower atmosphere in a highly non-linear fashion (ie magnify it enormously).”

- end quote -
The above quote reminds of when Einstein Famously said Nuclear energy will never be realized/obtained....less than a few years later this most eminent scientist was proven

I Feel like this is pretty much exactly what I've been saying. I think people get really paranoid (not you) when it comes to hearing that something uses a massive amount of power, and so this paranoia enables more sci-fi ideas because we've all seen shows like Star Trek and Doctor Who. But the actual energy required to do some of the things people theorize would be incredible and more than what HAARP is capable of.
There is almost always a solution....where there is a will there is a way.

This is a difference in perspective. We can both emphasize different parts of that article. But what is it that you actually have a problem with? What is a vaccine?

I'm defining vaccine based on what it does. That's why I can accept a "new type" of vaccine. Respectfully, it seems like you're trying to define vaccine by HOW it does it. And therefore, you don't want to accept mRNA as a "new type".
mRNA so called Vaccine is Gene Therapy as in GMO....
Your Genes is now producing the Spike protein to which your Immune System responds....sound like the making a new form of auto-immune disease to me

I sympathize with you because I grew up with vegetarian parents. So we got our "meat" from the frozen veggies aisle. Vegetarian "meat" is literally made from soy. A "veggie burger" still contains the word burger even though a burger is defined as consisting of a beef patty.
veggie burger: a patty resembling a hamburger but made with vegetable protein, soybeans, etc., instead of meat.
Thanks i wish I was a vegetarian....
But you were under no illusion that it was beef/meat....were you?

in the same way that "vegetarian meat" is used to describe a thing based on taste and texture but is not meat. But the word "meat" is used so that people can relate to what it is, while still being truthful about what it's made from.

So if we say mRNA Vaccine... which we do... then what's the problem?
We already have a nomenclature for such things....Gene Therapy.

Isn't it true, that the problem, for most people, is that they simply never heard of mRNA vaccines prior to Covid? Let's be honest. I hadn't heard of it either, not that I keep on the cutting edge of biology or medical sciences because I don't and I don't know many people who do. So society's reaction was fear because here is a "new medical technology" mixed with "the government" because the government was paying for it. It was free. And so people's minds went to conspiracy theories about why the government might want to inject them; even though its not the government doing the injection or handling the mRNA vaccine. And we've also been primed by zombie shows like The Walking Dead where we might assume the cause is a virus but could as easily be some drug taken willingly. So let's just be honest about the backdrop of mRNA vaccines being introduced to the masses. But for the sake of context, what do the masses know about cold fusion? What do they know about Helion? Even if all of these advances come with press releases who is paying attention to them? And Vaccines are different because this is something we're putting into our bodies. We pay less attention to the food we eat. But vaccines... scare people.

I have seen what Racist Classist greedy men will do for money...and so I am distrustful of the agenda of people who think they are better than others or different.

So let's keep it 100. There was already an anti-vax movement. I know this, because my kids mom is one of them and so it affects my own kids even though both their parents are vaccinated. But the fear of vaccination didn't begin with mRNA.
Thank you.

Nevermind the fact that we naturally consume metals in our foods and herbs. All it takes is the idea that a foreign "unknown" substance might be dangerous... that is enough to manufacture a fear-based response (ironically similar to how ideas go "viral") and now the idea has a life of its own that pulls in more and more people because of the fact that we all feel safety in numbers. So what do people do when they're afraid? I've seen people go on forums, just like this one, and tell perfect strangers not to "get the jab" because of their own fears of vaccines. Some people may only have a fear of Genetic Modification (like GMO foods) but others already had a fear of vaccines in general. The fact that they didn't know about mRNA (even though it was discovered in the early 60s) simply added to their fear of the government injecting them with something bad. So this is also where we typically hear the usual conspiracy theory suspects, like Population Control.
I have told any one to not take the vaccine...I share my opinion and give my reasons.
Population Control is real and certain rich eugenicist philanthropist are its chief proponent under the guise of aiding the poor.
And that's my opinion

And of course, as black people, we still remember the Tuskeegee experiments (although that was when we got a placebo instead of the possible cure). But then we misremember the fact that penicillin was indeed the cure for syphilis so if we had actually gotten what they told us, it would have been a good thing. But what we were left with was distrust.
Yes and if it happen only once it would have been bad....but it happens all over the globe several time by the same type of people.

And during COVID, I literally saw white people going undercover acting like they were black just to tell black people on forums, not to go get the mRNA vaccine. Was it because they cared about us so much that they pretended to be us in an effort to save our lives? No. It was because (not all) those particular racist MFs were literally weaponizing ignorance and trying to kill us with disinformation. They saw an opportunity. Many whites weren't getting it either and many of those famous ones died while their vaccinated families lived. However, the people who were "warning us" were most likely fully and happily vaxed. They just didn't want us to be because they saw it as a way to legally have a hand in murdering us. And yes, there are people that comically racist that they would do it. When they weren't doing that these people would simply pretend to be black to get black people to vote for Trump. Covid simply gave them another use for their stolen identities.
That very likely happened....
I checked the info and if it seems more reasonable that the governments....I am going with what I think is true and so should you.

Does that opposition mean mRNA is safe? No. What makes it safe is that the research is now old and has gone through decades of testing. It was already being used in Africa to fight ebola. Did we see Africans turning into 3-eyed mutant zombies? No. We just didn't know about it because we didn't have ebola in the US. But with a pandemic, everyone has it. And so there was finally an opportunity to show the US and other countries what mRNA vaccines were already able to accomplish. So yes, a pandemic becomes the catalyst to a new era in medical science and innovation because it brings funding and wider acceptance.

Some things only time will tell....who is right.
But please do not rob me of my right to decline that mRNA Vaccine...Allow me the freedom to live my beliefs.

I mean what did people expect from the development of nanotechnology and cracking the human genome in 2003? That we weren't going to use it? That the only advances in technology we would actually use are foldable smart phones? Most vaccines are only even taken because of previous epidemics so why should it be any different today and how many people have to die just to convince the rest of us to take the vaccine?
Public Health Hygiene Nutrition/Herbs and access to plenty of fresh clean water...
Give me Onesimus inoculation it is good enough for me.... keep Jenner vaccine for those who want it.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back