Black Spirituality Religion : Is This Present Coronavirus Outbreak a Part of Biblical Prophecy (the Pale Rider)?

Fireman

May 19, 2017
When the Lamb (Jesus) opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beast of the earth (Revelation 6: 7-8).

Last edited:

willa

Apr 7, 2013
Yes to the CoronaVirus, and, the secret combinations against America that are riding forward within and without the country -- that would be by lying narratives and the sword.

Discerning

Jan 30, 2020
I don't know about the Pale Horse. I know that John, who was an aged man by the time he wrote his Revelations supposedly had a "vision."

But the Apostle Luke, who identified himself as a physician, did predict "pestilences."

This virus could be one of those pestilences he predicted.

frankster

Aug 3, 2014
The Bible Is a Manual on the Human Experience....of the Spirit.
Corona virus as part of the Human Experience of this Dispensation/time period is biblical prophecy fulfilled.
These experiences are recurring themes in the Bible and Human experience....Hints at a deeper meaning - It is a Parable.

2 Peter 1: 20
New King James Version
knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation,

Discerning

Jan 30, 2020
Coronavirus is never mentioned in the Bible.

I would not call it part of the human experience because there are still questions if this malady was man-made.

There are many diseases and illnesses noted in the Scriptures, Alcoholism, Boils, Blindness, Deafness, Leprosy, Epilepsy (or a seizure), Dysentery (diarrhea), being infirm and Obesity.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Willie345 Black Spirituality Religion : " Santa ... A False Christmas Present:" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
willa Black People Politics : A Clear and Present Danger... Black People Politics 67
Liberty African American History Culture : Historic African-American Lincoln Cemetery faces a tangled present and uncertain future African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Money Business Jobs : For Some African-Americans, Efforts To #BuyBlack Present Challenges Black Money Business Jobs 1
Liberty Black Entertainment : Righting a Past Wrong? Academy to Present Spike Lee with Honorary Oscar Black Entertainment 38
chuck Black People Politics : how shall we respond to our present challenges Black People Politics 0
OldSoul OldSoul : AFRICAN AMERICAN HISTORY: FROM EMANCIPATION TO THE PRESENT OldSoul 1
chuck Black People : Detroit's Present: Black America's Future? Black People Open Forum 5
Fine1952 African American History Culture : OUR STORY (Past, Present, Future): An Historical/Spiritual Journey African American History Culture 504
Clyde C Coger Jr Rwanda : Rwanda remembered: Samantha Power reconciles past and present on genocide anniversary Rwanda 11
Kongolini Zulu Mau Black People : "YOU CANNOT REFLECT And PROJECT THAT WHICH IS NOT PRESENT" Black People Open Forum 4
chuck Black People : Detroit's Present Fate And The Future Of American Democracy? Black People Open Forum 9
Destee Black People : Our 16th Birthday Present --- Destee.TV --- Our Own Television Station !!!! Black People Open Forum 11
Destee Black People : Guess What Our 16th Birthday Present is - and Win a Year of Premium Membership - 24 HOUR CONTEST !! Black People Open Forum 116
chuck Black People : Our Present: Their Future? Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Black People : Black Folk Gett'n Outrageous - Daring to Present Diverse Opinions On Stuff! Black People Open Forum 6
Destee Science and Technology : Do Maggots Just Show Up - Without Flies Being Present? Science and Technology 1
Chevron Dove Chevron Dove : Trouble In Syria In The Past & Present~the Canaanite Phoenicians...confusion Chevron Dove 2
noor100 Black Muslims : African American Muslim Presence From Early New York To The Present Islam Study Group 2
Ankhur Libya : The present Fate of Black Libyans Libya 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Thanks to Brother Info-Moetry - We Present - CrispyChat.com - !!!! - YESSS - CRISPYCHAT.com ! Audio Video Web Conferencing 11
Amnat77 Nigeria : Cutaneous adornment in the Yoruba of south-western Nigeria – past and present Nigeria 1
1poetsought Black Poetry : A Clear and Present Danger Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Ankhur Black People : What would Malcolm X have to say about our present condition??? Black People Open Forum 7
Omowale Jabali Pan Africanism : Azania: Past and Present African American History Culture 25
Destee Destee's Thoughts The Energy You Present Online Destee's Thoughts 28
cherryblossom Black People : Black Towns, Past and Present Black People Open Forum 3
P Black People : Cornel West and Carl Dix, make it Plain about the present administration Black People Open Forum 29
Destee Law Forum : Children Interrogated Without Parents Present Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 5
river Black People : The King Alred Plan and Our Present Reality Black People Open Forum 2
watzinaname Sister's Only Chat : If any sister would like to present a topic during Sister Chat... Black Women 2
Metaverse Black Spirituality Religion : Conscious of Self: Seeing the past, understanding the present. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 10
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : God comes again and again in human form to preach- Negligence of present human incarn Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : My declaration as present human incarnation Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Who is the human incarnation in the present human generation? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Identifying present human incarnation The main project of Lord in Human form Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
howardtsu Black Poetry : Already Present Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Do not ask any thing from God which is either related to present or future. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
D Black People : Dear Present Day White People Black People Open Forum 0
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : God comes again and again in human form to preach- Negligence of present human incarn Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Do not ask any thing from God which is either related to present or future. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
C Black Poetry : Present State Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
c-note Black Jokes Humor : Birthday Present Black Jokes Humor 3
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Why people love past human incarnation only not present human incarnation? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
HODEE Black People : Kerry will present today! Proof Bush Fixed The Facts Black People Open Forum 4
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Intracate Relationship Between The Past And Present!!! Chief Elder Osiris 3
blakverb Black Poetry : xperiencing you in the present Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
A Black Haiku : The present Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Bishop Black Short Stories : Past, Present, Future? Short Stories - Authors - Writing 13
N Black Poetry : Your Pain Was Present Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 18