Black Spirituality Religion : Is This Present Coronavirus Outbreak a Part of Biblical Prophecy (the Pale Rider)?

Fireman

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 19, 2017
When the Lamb (Jesus) opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beast of the earth (Revelation 6: 7-8).

Last edited:

willa

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 7, 2013
Yes to the CoronaVirus, and, the secret combinations against America that are riding forward within and without the country -- that would be by lying narratives and the sword.

Discerning

BANNED
Jan 30, 2020
I don't know about the Pale Horse. I know that John, who was an aged man by the time he wrote his Revelations supposedly had a "vision."

But the Apostle Luke, who identified himself as a physician, did predict "pestilences."

This virus could be one of those pestilences he predicted.

frankster

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 3, 2014
The Bible Is a Manual on the Human Experience....of the Spirit.
Corona virus as part of the Human Experience of this Dispensation/time period is biblical prophecy fulfilled.
These experiences are recurring themes in the Bible and Human experience....Hints at a deeper meaning - It is a Parable.

2 Peter 1: 20
New King James Version
knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation,

Discerning

BANNED
Jan 30, 2020
Coronavirus is never mentioned in the Bible.

I would not call it part of the human experience because there are still questions if this malady was man-made.

There are many diseases and illnesses noted in the Scriptures, Alcoholism, Boils, Blindness, Deafness, Leprosy, Epilepsy (or a seizure), Dysentery (diarrhea), being infirm and Obesity.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days