Black Spirituality Religion : Interview: Mama Zogbe-The Sybils Ancient Prophetess of Mami Wata

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

In this video Mami talks about a dark conclusion, corruption and Bad in (part 9), etc... as contributors to the downfall, fallout and she stresses the importance of us exploring the internal conflict so that it doesn't repeat...I strongly suggest that Amnatt77 and awo dino listen to part 7 to understand why Sistar Blaklioness and myself have the understanding we have.

My apology for thinking that I heard the term evil, when what I heard is easily associated with evil (dark conclusion, corruption and Bad), my bad...Peace In Family

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

I think Dr. Delbert Blair speaks to this. It had to do with the over development of the clitoris to a penis separating the Wombman from her original Aphrodite state. Thus creating or giving birth to a male child with a penis. He gives a detailed account of exactly how the male genitalia and reproductive apparatus is actually a mal-formed WomB-man.

Check it out ~ Afreekan Wombman- Orginal God

M.E.
:hearts2:

Wow! Thanks true, I'm still going to digest Delbert's link though...if this is factual, we should have no problem of it happening again.

In this video Mami talks about a dark conclusion, corruption and Bad in (part 9), etc... as contributors to the downfall, fallout and she stresses the importance of us exploring the internal conflict so that it doesn't repeat...I strongly suggest that Amnatt77 and awo dino listen to part 7 to understand why Sistar Blaklioness and myself have the understanding we have.

My apology for thinking that I heard the term evil, when what I heard is easily associated with evil (dark conclusion, corruption and Bad), my bad...Peace In Family

She did not say anything about it 'repeating'. She emphasized the importance of focusing on the causes of the internal conflicts/weakening of the ancients defense system; as opposed to focusing on who is to blame.. e.g 'MEN's FAULT', which is the focus of the feminist on the show.. proven by the round table discussion that happened after the interview. This is the reason why she went back and added a note on her facebook page restating the same point.

I have more understanding of this is concept than you can imagine, her work solidifies a truth that I have known since the age of 13.

The interviewer may have had an agenda, but I didn't sense it was overly malicious. At any rate, there had to have been something about her spirit to allow Mama Zogbe to do something she rarely, if ever, does...right? Mama Zogbe got her message in....she wasn't swayed. She put out there what was needed.

I know that Mama Zogbe is profoundly psychic and I know or am convinced that she knew what audience she was going to reach. I'm convinced she new through the ancestor who dwell above time and space that there are certain woman and men for that matter that were going to get this message by way of youtube, destee and other outlets this interview was posted on. Malcolm X wasn't so much as interested in the interview as he was the people that would receive the actual message.

Now so that you can understand I'm not suggesting that Mama Zogbe didn't see something in her or that she was foul in spirit - I'm saying the method of interviewing that night, day or whatever it was - had some specs of western feminism to it. I can tell in Mama Zogbe voice that she picked up on it by the energy that I felt but not only that you can tell that by how she answered some of the questions.

I think Mama Zogbe methods of teaching is much needed and I think more people should hear her but to deny the feeling of Western Feminism in the interviewers voice cannot be denied especially if you have a gift for feeling energy. With that being said - Mama Zogbe did exceptionally well for her first interview and I would love to hear her talk again.

Peace

Ru2religious

Clyde, you are welcome to interpret in the manner you see fit. But you are simply doing what you and other christians always do in these conversations. You try to make it about internal events so to avoid the external (just like with the slavery issue); that is the invaders who destroyed our ancient institutions with a very focused purpose. Don't even front like that's not your motivation; it's obvious. This part of the interview she does talk of the importance of investigating the internal conflict, which as she alludes to, has to do with the age old battle between female and male dominance. This battle is profusely illuminated in Afrakan belief systems. She NEVER says anything about "so that it doesn't repeat." Why? Because it will repeat. The world is cyclical like everything else, like life itself. The linear idea is a christian one - that's why you unconsciously thought she said that. The part about exploring the internal conflict is short and at the beginning of this section. The bigger point she is making, indeed the whole point, is that women need to get back to the ancient religion. Of course that means leaving the christian church which celebrates their fall. Not a message you want to hear, thus the transparent attempt to make it about internal conflict. If you accept Mama Zogbe's thesis, then you would have to abandon Christianity. Can't have it both ways.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back