Black Spirituality Religion : My Dream Interview With God...

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Aqil, Nov 11, 2001.

1. Aqil

Aqil Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +114
    I dreamed I had an interview with God:

“Come in,” God said. “So you would like to interview me?”

“If you have the time,” I said.

God smiled and said:

"My time is eternity and is enough to do everything. What questions do you have in mind to ask me?”

“What surprises you most about mankind?”

God answered:

“That they get bored of being children; are in a rush to grow up, and then long to be children again...

That they lose their health to make money, and then lose their money to restore their health...

That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present – such that they live neither for the present or the future...

That they live as if they will never die, and they die as if they had never lived...”

God’s hands took mine and we were silent for a while and then I asked:
    “As a parent, what are some of life’s lessons you want your children to learn?”

God replied with a smile:

“To learn that they cannot make anyone love them. What they can do is to let themselves be loved...

To learn that what is most valuable is not what they have in their lives, but whom they have in their lives...

To learn that it is not good to compare themselves to others. All will be judged individually, on their own merits, not as a group on a comparison basis!...

To learn that a rich person is not the one who has the most, but is one who needs the least...

To learn that it only takes a few seconds to open profound wounds in persons we love, and that it takes many years to heal them...

To learn to forgive by practicing forgiveness...

To learn that there are persons that love them dearly, but simply do not know how to express or show their feelings...

To learn that money can buy everything but happiness...

To learn that two people can look at the same thing and see it totally different...

To learn that a true friend is someone who knows everything about them – and likes them anyway...

And to learn that it is not always enough that others forgive them, but that they have to forgive themselves.”

I sat there for a while enjoying the moment. I thanked Him for His time and for all that He has done for me and my family, and He replied:

“Anytime. I am here 24 hours a day. All you have to do is ask for me, and I will answer. People will forget what you said; people will forget what you did; but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

2. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    That was a beautiful interview with GOD. I remember a dream I had. I was worshipping GOD with the angles. My heart was filled with his spirit and my burdens was washed away by my tears. We worshipped all night. My body was dead but my conscious was wide awake. I know that I was talking in my sleep because when my eyes opened the words were still coming out. I never experienced anything like that before. Even though I was consciously up all night worshiping I was'nt the least bit tired that morning. My father had heard my cries. He had blessed me.

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    this made me feel real good
    so beautiful ............when one dreamth unto he
    it say a lot of whom u be ......dream on ...

4. NADIA*BINTA

NADIA*BINTA Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Peace Aqil,

That was deep, really felt that one.

5. NADIA*BINTA

NADIA*BINTA Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    PurpleMoons,

Your response hit home, too. I do that sometimes, but I don't think I wake up talking. But alot of times my poems come in fragments when I'm in that state, cause I'm constantly praying for creative inspiration, ya know? Anyway, I've tried to explain the experiences to others, but it's kinda hard w/o them thinking you're bugging... just like you're asleep, but not...

peace

6. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    meditation! A Deep spiritual meditation! Thanks for responding Nadia. I know what you mean when you say others think you are bugging out. We are not bugging!

7. Aqil

Ratings:
    +114
    Thanks all, and God bless...

8. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    That is a good works that feeds the soul. Delicious.

9. Aqil

Ratings:
    +114
    Thank you, Music Producer...

10. IssaEl21

IssaEl21 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    hummmmmmmmmmm

Sound Like A Minister Who Says On Sunday Morning God Spoke To Me This Morning . hummmmmmmm