Black Spirituality Religion : Interview: Mama Zogbe-The Sybils Ancient Prophetess of Mami Wata

Awo, even though she didn't go into great detail in that brief interview, that is not the context of how she discussed their use of sorcery and darkness (For the record, you know how I feel about using the terms 'light' and 'dark', as I've discussed that issue before, and you well know it. I am simply going by her use of the term.). Why would she conceptualize what would amount to self-defense as evil??....I certainly don't classify it as such.

This is a great thread, but this back and forth on evil is getting tiring. so this will be my last post on evil. There are so much more important things in the interview to focus on. As you say, sis, it was an interview. She used the word evil because she is speaking in english and didn't have time to explain it in another fashion. My interpretation of the interview is obviously different than yours. As a student of Afrakan religion, I understood what she was saying. It took a long time for me to come to an understanding of the concept If you want to put it in terms that you can understand that's your right.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back